• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows 7 vs Windows 8 vs ??? (specs in post)

I bought a new PC the other day with windows 8 installed but I'm seriously considering getting win7, windows 8 is horrible.

Since bluetooth stopped working at 8.1, I switched to Win7.

Windown 8 is "bull.." everyone says that since it was released also the update to 8.1 doesn't really fix and help at all.
I tried it and had a horrible time and switched back to Windows 7, too.

Also you could go into any office wich upgraded to 8.1 they're all totally dissatisfied with Windows 8, but if you cannot trust into people who have to deal with it every day, i would suggest you to get Windows 8.

Its so typical for Microsoft to almost always have every second OS to be good and the other shit.
I really dislike their ideas with windows 8 and hope they really rethink for the next OS they're releasing or next updates coming otherwise i will move to Linux 100%.

@onTopic
Windows 7.

Its so typical for Microsoft to almost always have every second OS to be good and the other shit.
I really dislike their ideas with windows 8 and hope they really rethink for the next OS they're releasing or next updates coming.

@onTopic
Windows 7.
As far as I read about and saw the next OS from Microsoft is very promising so far.

I prefer windows 7, but I do also use ubuntu 13.something(the lastest one) to check that my servers are working on ubuntu before buying dedis.
But yeah, if you wanna game and playing games that aren't only made by valve(steam) - since they have converted most of the games to work with linux now id say windows 7.
But its like everything, some like licorice some like to snus and some like to smoke etc.

Back