• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ [Windows] Free compiling service [TFS 1.3] [TFS 0.4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addams

OTMadness.com OTSes Services
Staff member
Board Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
I have free time and I am really bored, so I will try to be helpful with what I can do.
I will help any one compiling his TFS 0.4 or 1.3 by explaining/fixing compile errors or by Teamviewer

Just comment here your errors/TFS version and I will try to help as much as I can.

I am new member but I compiled these 2 TFS versions too many times, so I think I know most of errors and compiling issues.
Discord : LegenD#9189

Last edited:
hi any idea why this error while starting compilation? i did all the steps in the compiling guide at github 1566924054828.png

I have free time and I am really bored, so I will try to be helpful with what I can do.
I will help any one compiling his TFS 0.4 or 1.3 by explaining/fixing compile errors or by Teamviewer

Just comment here your errors/TFS version and I will try to help as much as I can.

I am new member but I compiled these 2 TFS versions too many times, so I think I know most of errors and compiling issues.
Discord : LegenD#9189
Isn't better create a VM configured to compile? Just teach how to change source files and press compile... But nice initiative.

Ah I forgot about this thread that was long time ago, Anyways @Ovnyx
Can you follow this? and if you still have issues post them.

what did i do bad? i follow everything that is here microsoft/vcpkg (https://github.com/Microsoft/vcpkg#quick-start), and then i go to build but same problem
1566928485352.png

Ah I forgot about this thread that was long time ago, Anyways @Ovnyx
Can you follow this? and if you still have issues post them.
sure going to check that ty very much

Attachments

Did you try following my tutorial? I have small tips that might make it work, Change vcpkg location and running as Administrator because sometimes :C partition has many restrictions.
Did you get any errors while installing vcpkg?

Did you try following my tutorial? I have small tips that might make it work, Change vcpkg location and running as Administrator because sometimes :C partition has many restrictions.
Did you get any errors while installing vcpkg?
i got a problem but it was because i didnt had the english lenguage package so i installed and then it work perfectly i tried installing it in the same folder of the server, and in desktop, actually im working with the one is alone in my desktop, going to do it all again using your tutorial to see what happen :D

EDIT:
doing everything again folowwing your tutorial solved the issue but it works until this:
1566935056905.png
1566935094899.png
1566935131316.png

Last edited:
@M0ustafa
a tutorial where you can add an action to the cast system

I want the viewers to double click and see the characteristics of the items

@Ovnyx Right click on your project and click Retarget solution then choose your latest version, When it says successful then try Rebuild again.
@Doraemon I can't help with adding this sorry.

i got a problem but it was because i didnt had the english lenguage package so i installed and then it work perfectly i tried installing it in the same folder of the server, and in desktop, actually im working with the one is alone in my desktop, going to do it all again using your tutorial to see what happen :D

EDIT:
doing everything again folowwing your tutorial solved the issue but it works until this:
View attachment 38614
View attachment 38615
View attachment 38616
Create a new thread, posting here is counterintuitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back