• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Server 2003

Nefs

Nefs Staff
Reaction score
Hello, i got a Windows Server 2003 on my VPS, and i all the time the console give me the error "lost server conection", and i will to know, why to know, if anybody got this OS, what version of xampp i can install to solve this problem :/

Hello, i got a Windows Server 2003 on my VPS, and i all the time the console give me the error "lost server conection", and i will to know, why to know, if anybody got this OS, what version of xampp i can install to solve this problem :/

i always used 1.7.1, try it.

You need to tune mysql, i guarantee it will help greatly. google it :)

tune mysql? dont understand :S
This is my problem
erroranormal.png

Thats funny, I had the same issue several months ago..and owned the shit out of it. But its been so long I forgot..I will tell you this, it has something to do with your database. Did you make any stupid changes?
Try a completely new database as test.

I do all the steps 100% reading the guide, i am using gesior, and when i try to open my website, this say to me
Database error - can't connect to MySQL database. Possible reasons:
1. MySQL server is not running on host.
2. MySQL user, password, database or host isn't configured in: C:/UniServer/otserver/config.lua .
3. MySQL user, password, database or host is wrong.

and in config.lua i put the new user, password and database :S

Back