• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Windows server error OVH Hosting

Thorn

Spriting since 2013
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everybody, i bought a vps 2 days ago and i have a problem, the exe of my server works perfectly on my computer, but in the vps doesn't, i get the error 0xc000007b i have installed net framework 4.5 and plenty of MSVC
does anyone know how to fix this? i really can't do it, i did everything i know and found online
:C

Oh it's otx 2.52, in the console it says it need microsoft service pack 2010 and it was compiled in 32 bits

Install Visual Studio and it probably will work. You have it on your computer, right? The compiler have some stuffs that I guess Framework and MSVC don't install. Worked for me.

Install Visual Studio and it probably will work. You have it on your computer, right? The compiler have some stuffs that I guess Framework and MSVC don't install. Worked for me.
thanks, could you tell me more info abut this visual studio? wich version?

try to find
a83893fdc397fbd30ae979c259dda018.png

i cannot replace dll's OVH won't let me, i'll try to install visual studio later, thanks ;)
hey man, i just replace all the dlls from my server and the erorr changed, now is this, but idk if the dll it's asking need to be put in the server folder or in the system folder
hiKTfiG.png

Back