• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Windows Server google cloud

Typeczek

Reaction score
Hello, it is impossible to unlock ports on google cloud windows server? I did that and when i check ports on site it says they are closed
pports.png

Once tried to use that to host too and from my experiences I couldnt unblock the ports too, so most likely its impossible.

yes it is possible, I watched a tutorial on how to set up your server and the guy explained it, I had a server even
you gotta create a firewall rule on your google cloud manage page and apply that rule to your vps

yes it is possible, I watched a tutorial on how to set up your server and the guy explained it, I had a server even
you gotta create a firewall rule on your google cloud manage page and apply that rule to your vps
i guess i tried something like this but if you can send me that tutorial on pm or here it will be nice

Back