• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Servers

You now have a desktop environment on your VPS with no "video card".

You may now kill yourself. Stream it too so I can laugh some more.

The fact that you took no effort at all to simply Google how to install a desktop environment on a VPS is why I am a dick.
This community is filled with retards that think they will be spoon fed.

You have a brain. I suggest you try to use it from now on instead of going full retard.

-Calling me a faggot over Linux shit? Nigger please, shows how fucking retarded you are infact.
-I already installed Desktop environment, I don't see your actual point?
-I was using Ubuntu 12.04
-I installed GNOME Desktop Environment - incase I wasn't clear the first few times
-I also installed TightVNC

So yes, I've done all what you made in that video shit, but my "autistic" brain thought there were normally Video Cards in VPS. I am so sorry that I am so retarded.

- - - Updated - - -

point is you're an idiot

Go suck his penis some more, I really know you love to.

- - - Updated - - -

Just incase you really didn't get my first few posts stating that I HAVE ALREADY GOT DESKTOP ENVIRONMENT

-Calling me a faggot over Linux shit? Nigger please, shows how fucking retarded you are infact.
-I already installed Desktop environment, I don't see your actual point?
-I was using Ubuntu 12.04
-I installed GNOME Desktop Environment - incase I wasn't clear the first few times
-I also installed TightVNC

So yes, I've done all what you made in that video shit, but my "autistic" brain thought there were normally Video Cards in VPS. I am so sorry that I am so retarded.

- - - Updated - - -

Go suck his penis some more, I really know you love to.
Glad to have helped.

Last edited:
Why so angry? Are you some kind of internet warrior?
d00de s0 h4rdc0r3

We simply pointed out you're an idiot. Don't need to be tense about it. Just accept it and move on.

See the thing is everything you've said is incorrect. I'm far from mad, I'm actually laughing at how pathetic you truly are.

you're not retarded for being less experienced and making an assumption based on your previous experience
you don't have to flame 3 because he is less experienced than you twify

it's k twify is bigtime nerd he knows everything about computers. don't mess with him.

Back