• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Winner gets 1kk.

Ardexius your name is ABDI dude just shut the fuck up pakistani piece of shit.

Dude, just shut the fuck up will you? You people who say that shit are the most retarded son of a bitches ever walked on this earth. I feel fuckin' bad for the ones who have to see you day in day out. Just fucking commit suicide, yes I said it, commit motherfucking suicide. Harsh? For anyone else, yes. For you? Fuck no. Fagit

Just because of my name I'm from Pakistan? I'm just joking with my new mate Salar (wannabe Calar) and no I'm not from pakistan fucking unknown trash. You come up with the most random stuff ever LOL

What if my name is Abdi Shalabi Ulbe Mustafa Mohammed Ali Yusuf Aktalabuktala allah means im from Pakistan , hell no

That's obscene. However, if you could check some of my older comments in youtube, You'd probably notice I was just confused as you properly are. So my advice to you is, contemplate on your Futile statements before you make yourself look tedious in the presence of your adversaries.

Just because of my name I'm from Pakistan? I'm just joking with my new mate Salar (wannabe Calar) and no I'm not from pakistan fucking unknown trash. You come up with the most random stuff ever LOL

Calar is a wannabe Salar ive been playing tibia for 10 years so :S I WIN!

Back