• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Winnig Lottery Ticket?

I guess you just get 400 empty vial's and leave it to the NPC in edron? ._.

Its as REAL TIBIA i guess.

rep+ if i helped you ;D

So? How are you able to do it? If someone knows how and doesn't want to share it public just send me an pm i would love to know how.

I know a way on how to get it but its by cheating. I can get full summoner also. Just don't wanna spoil it and hope know one does neither. I just want to know how you get it by legit way.

When server started you could buy all addons for 1.5kk if im not wrong, but they changed it to tibia real style, so.. those who got those impossible addons are just old players

When server started you could buy all addons for 1.5kk if im not wrong, but they changed it to tibia real style, so.. those who got those impossible addons are just old players

that was softcores, it geted changed before they did twinforce ;)

I know a way on how to get it but its by cheating. I can get full summoner also. Just don't wanna spoil it and hope know one does neither. I just want to know how you get it by legit way.

If you know a bug and is not reporting it, that could cause deletion of your whole account.

If you know a bug and is not reporting it, that could cause deletion of your whole account.

I guess its a "bug" like when your female and getting the addon you get the mana belt and when your male and making it you get the robe, i guess its something like it i cant rly call it a bug just something that needs to be fixed in the future

Haha, Bugs... I call bugs anything. It cannot be an bug if you can do it on Real.... So yea there is no way to fix that. I mean come on?

Even if a previously abused bug gets reported sometime, how are you gonna known who abused it?
Still, it all depends on severity of the bug.

u do it by a bug when u do the mage addon somtimes it bug and u get summoner vials..

Your such an noob... That bug never happens. I'm not talking about that bug... Talking about changing to female and do the easy way and go back to male. That to me is not an bug you still have to do requirements...

I dont know if you got your answere yet, But there is no Lottery ticket, You need to give Soul stone, 10 magic sulphurs, 20 ankhs, and all rods/wands

its a bug.. when u go with soulstone and items.. and ask the npc for Female summoner wand addon .. it takes all the items.. but isntead of giving you the wand.. gives u the potionbelt in female mage outfit..

Im glad i helped ya :p

I have reported it to Feloth, he promessed me he will fixed me but then he told me to tell Talaturen because he is the scripter.

Back