• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Winter Update 8.54 @ TwinForce

Again, this could lead to a twinforce reset...
or a new server...

Its like a total new server

This update is quite nice. The times when 1 knight could slain whole team has finally gone away :p on the other hand, it's quite bad for knights, but we had to survive their overpowering so I don't understand that crying from knight-owners side.

Why do I lose the BP even when IM "Auto blessed"?

You still gotta use aol, jackass!
It says you are auto blessed, you've always been having use both aol & bless so please understand?!
BUY AOL AT EREMO !

Thais Boat:
1. Hi, Edron, Yes.
2. Hi, Cormaya, Yes.
3. Hi, Eremo, Yes.

4. Hi, buy amulet of loss, yes.
5. back, yes.

6. Hi, edron, yes.
7. Hi, thais, yes.

TADA!

You still gotta use aol, jackass!
It says you are auto blessed, you've always been having use both aol & bless so please understand?!
BUY AOL AT EREMO !

Thais Boat:
1. Hi, Edron, Yes.
2. Hi, Cormaya, Yes.
3. Hi, Eremo, Yes.

4. Hi, buy amulet of loss, yes.
5. back, yes.

6. Hi, edron, yes.
7. Hi, thais, yes.

TADA!

I liked the old way more.
It's more OT style.

I vote for Twinforce Reset !!!

This sucks, I barely heal 100 with exana mort, uhp heals only 700 hp, uh heals 100-150 hp, explo hits 70, the max damage I can hit is 600 with utito tempo+exori gran...with melee I can hit 400 with utito tempo..I've got ml 9 and lvl 200.(mls almost 10)

The formulas will be modified to use Tibia Wiki formulas later today. Wound cleansing should be healing more then. Thanks for your feedback.

Wound Cleansing, Level 1000, Magic Level 15

99ia12.png

Stats = Tibia-Stats' spell formulas, the current ones
Wiki = TibiaWiki's spell formulas, generally quite a bit stronger than Tibia-Stats' (not in use yet)

Last edited:
We are, once all the bugs are fixed.

I didn't say that, but I don't want to say no either because it could happen.

hiya can u sort the houses out because it says noboddy ownes the house but it got all my stuuf in Lol.

thanks

Back