• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[WIP] Cerelia - TYW

Reaction score

Welcome to Cerelia - TYW
The adventure has just begun..

Mappers

Destined Hope - Cameron
W3ndt - Ola

Cerelia, this server is designed to be an always changing server,
the abbreviation TYW means Tibia Your Way this means that the map will be designed and built around the players needs and expectations.

For the first beta testing and official opening the map will be fairly simple with less player
customizations however as the server progresses we will have weekly changes occurring.

See something you don't like? Change it!
See something you like and want more of it? Suggest it!

It's your choice, the world is in your hands it's your choice how you mold it.

The temple need's a plumber really fast.

xbiwhu.png

Top view of the temple.

257zzeo.png

The ground floor of the temple.

a2rs7p.png

Apartment Complexes.

2n8she.png

A large yet, beautiful house.

sfvz11.png

The beginning of town, what way to go?

ajnh2w.png

A quiet street, no one in sight.

8yxcm0.png

The town's shopping district.

23w02eq.png

A armory that seems a bit unsafe.

2cxgpll.png

Thank's for viewing this thread! Post your suggestion's/compliments/complaint's here, and we'll respond instantly!

Last edited:
Thanks for all nice replies, and for our dear followers, much more will come tomorrow :) A nice hunting spot, with some extra touches to it.

Sincerely,
Hunting spot delevoper, wendt!

House shapes (first image makes no sense) and roofs looks a little weird. And the way you have to go diagonal by the stairs is awful. Some details are just wrong (dustbins infront of doors, armor "thing" ontop of lava). Too much wallmixing.

If you fix these things I promise it will look alot better.

House shapes (first image makes no sense) and roofs looks a little weird. And the way you have to go diagonal by the stairs is awful. Some details are just wrong (dustbins infront of doors, armor "thing" ontop of lava). Too much wallmixing.

If you fix these things I promise it will look alot better.

I disagree. It give it a unique quality that you just dont find in most servers. He exicuted the transistion quite well also.

Besides, it is Tibia Your Way so get other people to sign on it and it will change. ;)

I love the idea man, its a totaly new and origonal idea. The mapping is cool too. im interested to see how you will deal with the alteration suggestions.

Oh alright. :) Can you give me some examples of what they should look like? I kinda suck at streets/houses.

Back