• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[WIP] Cerelia - TYW

Idea:

Instead of having plants on either side of the street, try making a couple flower beds in the middle. Another suggestion is to every so often throw down a grass tuft so it looks like weeds popping up between the cobble stone.

There's been major updates screen shots will be posted later on, unfortunately i have to go my mom is kicking me off the computer lol. :)

Hmmm, I got a whole hunting spot ready, altho I need to catch Cam up, so he can take some ingame pics, and post em... ;) Maybe it will come today, maybe tomorrow :p

Everything posted so far was made by me. The pictures below are from wendt.

Introducing Wild Warriors.
-#Credits Wendt

9aojed.png

33m0vfa.png

zk4ifr.png

23wlje1.png

Sorry firefagfox decided to crash, my cousin installed stupid toolbars on it that crashes it and I'm lazy to delete.

Those pictures were taken by me with Ola's mapping. :)

1+ to Henkos... and Greyshade... who says we are only mappers? Both of us can host, and Cam is an excellent scripter. We both work on storywriting all the time, as soon as a thought pops up in ones head, it will be written down.
Don't judge a team before you know it's true identity.

Back