• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[WIP] ORTS - Missing features list

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Evil Puncker

-=- WORK IN PROGRESS -=-

Here is a list of missing features from ORTS project that you can help by making them and making a pull request.

1. We are missing the movement script and npc script for Costello that you need to pay a fee in order to leave isles of the kings if you go into the forbidden place
  2. A message should appear when you kill Horses telling that they have gone back to the station, another message if you try to tame them (not the wild ones)
  3. Mushroom Sniffer are missing their related movements scripts for mushroom digger task, more info: http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Bigfoot's_Burden_Quest/Spoiler#Mushroom_Digger

PS: Don't flame the project in this topic, it is here just so we can track what is missing so members can help, I don't really give a shit if people make money with it, I just wanna help the project in order to everyone have a real map to have fun, if they made money or no, if they don't give anything back, I don't really care :)

PSS: The list is going to be edited frequently, feel free to post here the features you know it misses, even the little ones and if any got added/fixed and I didn't changed it here, just send me a PM

@Printer @Ninja @Royalot etc

Last edited by a moderator:
Contact me on my skype, i have answer you in my profile about my skype :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back