• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wipe Again Getting Wiped Again

Merkules

Reaction score
qyet06.png

Nice Photo

I dont understand why calar causes problems with 0 reason lol...
Well + they died with 10+ on wz 3 before :p

I don't get it, I was asked to come to some noob's vent so I did, don't even call them Wipe Again, it was some Fullgo's team. Your team was afraid of accepting warmode against us, so I don't know why you make threads like this, but okey.

I dont understand why calar causes problems with 0 reason lol...
Well + they died with 10+ on wz 3 before :p

I don't get why you say they? you're talking about Maslana/Fullgo and not me, you know that there is no team on shadowcores that could win against us "Wipe Again". Stop acting pro when we left, pro old school players were acting pro on lunarforce and they got fucked.

I don't get it, I was asked to come to some noob's vent so I did, don't even call them Wipe Again, it was some Fullgo's team. Your team was afraid of accepting warmode against us, so I don't know why you make threads like this, but okey.
We don't need to make warmode with you guys.
You came with Ananas, Gandax (new wipe again player 2013 pro masiyah player), Yourself, and some other retards from your team and still got destroyed. You also got caught on an m wall and died like a nb so...

I don't get why you say they? you're talking about Maslana/Fullgo and not me, you know that there is no team on shadowcores that could win against us "Wipe Again". Stop acting pro when we left, pro old school players were acting pro on lunarforce and they got fucked.
Need players for war team ! MSG TO TOWARZYZS MASLAK/CALAR FOR VT 3.0.1++ !!! (EK/RP 250+ ED/MS 200+!!!) FAST GAJS

So what if we died? buy you'd have no chance against us anyways.

We don't need to make warmode with you guys.
You came with Ananas, Gandax (new wipe again player 2013 pro masiyah player), Yourself, and some other retards from your team and still got destroyed. You also got caught on an m wall and died like a nb so...
Ok oldschool player from 7.4 tibia aka lapas vent buyer , so 3 ppl from wipe again and rest from fullgo so don't call it "wipe again" team

I dont care dude whats going on I never said that u wuld be "bad" or sux" or w/e but ye Its true Like nobody wants to fight vs Mages that tank more then EKs.
Still I think forum "fight" isnt the solution....You can pm me ingame if smth.

Ok oldschool player from 7.4 tibia aka lapas vent buyer , so 3 ppl from wipe again and rest from fullgo so don't call it "wipe again" team
you still know english ? i thought u forgot it since you can only talk orc language :D

I dont care dude whats going on I never said that u wuld be "bad" or sux" or w/e but ye Its true Like nobody wants to fight vs Mages that tank more then EKs.
Still I think forum "fight" isnt the solution....You can pm me ingame if smth.

Ye, mages tanking like EKs? hmm that's why we fought on noobchars and you cried about 1 guy, tomkovsky. Also you lost that fight 40-10?

Prevail, I i'd slap you, I'm sure you would fall straight on your ass.

Prevail, you look like a fucking rat.
u0gt.png
Calar, this photo was from 2-3 years ago. Even yet, I've dropped more kids rl than you have dropped i'm sure.
PS. Nice sausage hands you fat greesy fuck.

Hah sausage hands kk, but I'd rather have sausage hands than to have a rat face.

Hah sausage hands kk, but I'd rather have sausage hands than to have a rat face.
1508639_348930215246104_1816745572_n.jpg

Here is my phot, say as you want, it's 4 months old. Last updated photo of me.
Sausage hands are no good, you're hands would probably break apart like raw sausages before you even think of hitting any guy. HA
PS. 17 Yrs Old

Back