• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wipe Again Getting Wiped Again

Yet again, you got a rat face, sausage fingers is just a short matter of going to the gym. But that rat face will stay with you till your death.

Prevail, I i'd slap you, I'm sure you would fall straight on your ass.

Prevail, you look like a fucking rat.
u0gt.png
I hope you're wearing a bra tubby, dont want them tits to get out

Yet again, you got a rat face, sausage fingers is just a short matter of going to the gym. But that rat face will stay with you till your death.
You saying you don't lift bro? I'm sure my "rat face" gets more girls than your man tits.

You saying you don't lift bro? I'm sure my "rat face" gets more girls than your man tits.

"Don't lift" what you mean by this? man tits? nice brain.

Prevail, I i'd slap you, I'm sure you would fall straight on your ass.

Prevail, you look like a fucking rat.
u0gt.png
Calar looks like the biggest bitch ever. Differently sucked his moms tits till he was 15 years old. Wearing a tight sweater and being fat doesn't make you look fit. It makes it look like you got DD's for tits.

Calar looks like the biggest bitch ever. Differently sucked his moms tits till he was 15 years old. Wearing a tight sweater and being fat doesn't make you look fit. It makes it look like you got DD's for tits.

Ye, and you're still sucking your dads cock. Tight sweater? not tight at all still better than a rat face. Only prevail is allowed to talk here, since he actually shown his photo not like you, also Salar was acting pro bla bla bla calling me fat etc.. but hes like 3x bigger than me.

I'm not ashamed of how I look, but 4 sure you are... Never said that I'm skinny lol, that's why I'm going to the gym.

I'm not ashamed of how I look, but 4 sure you are... Never said that I'm skinny lol, that's why I'm going to the gym.
But im not
ashamed im on iphone when im home i can post its just that retards like you think your good looking and compare urself but no your just fat and ugly fam RT go out for once get a life

Ye, and you're still sucking your dads cock. Tight sweater? not tight at all still better than a rat face. Only prevail is allowed to talk here, since he actually shown his photo not like you, also Salar was acting pro bla bla bla calling me fat etc.. but hes like 3x bigger than me.
I won't talk anymore. Don't look for my response. I have better things to do than repeatedly call you fat and shit.

ashamed im on iphone when im home i can post its just that retards like you think your good looking and compare urself but no your just fat and ugly fam RT go out for once get a life
Ofc I'm ugly for you, cuz you're a boy, unless you're gay. Go help your daddy in dat kebab shop, since ppl will be coming back from parties soon. Anyways gonna go sleep.

Night Fight
Calar Vs Prevail, Jitters, Danneh, Paki Boy.

Calar Wins this round.

I won't talk anymore. Don't look for my response. I have better things to do than repeatedly call you fat and shit.
I cant believe calar actually thinks hes sexy hahahahhahaha anyways bye gaja 3% battery mot homre
Home

Ofc I'm ugly for you, cuz you're a boy, unless you're gay. Go help your daddy in dat kebab shop, since ppl will be coming back from parties soon. Anyways gonna go sleep.

Night Fight

Calar Wins this round.
You didn't win anything, maybe a sticker for being a cunt.

Night Fight

Calar Wins this round.
This thread was to point out how you all died even though you told us many times "we do not stand a chance against you". And still you are saying you won LOL

Night Fight

Calar Wins this round.
The only thing you win at is being the biggest fuck that doesn't leave his computer until his mother calls him for dinner. Attempting to call yourself good looking is the saddest shit i ever witnessed on this forum. Open your front doors and look outside sugar tits.

Writing from my phone, are u retarded ?? Where did i write smth about good looking?

Back