• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wipe Again Getting Wiped Again

i love those internet fights, its like who can slap monitor the hardest
colbert-popcorn.gif

From what I've read so far, I'm concluding that some guys are quarreling who is more pretty and who has "rate face" haha you don't even now each other so what the fuck can you say about other's appearance? And what outlook have in common with "wipe again geting wiped"?

***** fat or not enjoy your life hahhahahahhaah
DOESNT MATTER HOW SOME1 LOOKS YOU ARE NOT GONNA MEET EACHOTHER AND HAVE A ONE NIGHT STAND SO HATERS GONNA HATE PLS KILL YOUR SELF FOR THE PPL WHO FIGHT EACH OTHER BECAUSE OF "SOME HOW SOMEONE LOOKS"

gg no lifers

hahahah calar fucking fat face and fingers like sausages u need to go often gym than sitting next to comp or soon u will be more fat than majczal you must be rly sad irl that you look so ugly ;( do something with yourself before its too late plz fat boy xdd

Yet again, you got a rat face, sausage fingers is just a short matter of going to the gym. But that rat face will stay with you till your death.
well, there is something called plastic surgery nowadays, not sure if you were born on the 18th century or just lived in a cave all your life.

sincerely,
The biggest fucking cunt you'll ever meet.

I don't get it, I was asked to come to some noob's vent so I did, don't even call them Wipe Again, it was some Fullgo's team. Your team was afraid of accepting warmode against us, so I don't know why you make threads like this, but okey.

I don't get why you say they? you're talking about Maslana/Fullgo and not me, you know that there is no team on shadowcores that could win against us "Wipe Again". Stop acting pro when we left, pro old school players were acting pro on lunarforce and they got fucked.

So we beat most of what was ur team today in war 50-18 how do you feel now?

Prevail, I i'd slap you, I'm sure you would fall straight on your ass.

Prevail, you look like a fucking rat.
u0gt.png
Dude im home now.
why im talking about u now is because your fat (AS FUCK) and your fingers are like sausage,
You actually think your strong? fuck dude you proberlly wont even catch prevail in RL life so dont post his picture and YOUR picture like your a badboy cuz your just a moist yute

nice phone btw dickhead hahaha
calar got wajasow~ whatever the fuck it is
how the fuck can you even take a picture with that phone LOL

1508639_348930215246104_1816745572_n.jpg

Here is my phot, say as you want, it's 4 months old. Last updated photo of me.
Sausage hands are no good, you're hands would probably break apart like raw sausages before you even think of hitting any guy. HA
PS. 17 Yrs Old

ashusauhsauhsahusahusauhsahusahusahusahusahuashuashuuhahsahusahusahusahuashuashusahusahusahusauhas

Back