• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wipe Again

We need to get drako to delete his guild so i can invite 6 people.
We can make 1000 frag warmode but i dont think this is the best option, since there is still 1 team that would like to fight aswell "Xeskay's Team" we can go for 1k frags warmode but in my opinion we could make 200/300/500 frag warmode to start it of. Please dont say that im scared or smth cuz im not, but im almost 100% sure 1k frags straightaway wont work.

Calar you wont even come out to battle.

Your team is broken.
Striker sold his char and much more.

Thats true.

Your team is broken.

Thats true.

1. Calar won't come out to battle? Dude who are you?
2. Striker didn't sell his char :>
3. Our team isn't broken, we are still active ;)
So get the fuck off, you don't know a shit about Wipe Again.

Your team is broken.

Thats true.
Are u kidding me? we always have 20-25 ppl active on vent and this is enough + if ardexius/wille/satana and all the Swedish players join again when its 100% fight we will have 35 ppl :p our team is broken, ur brain is broken i think. Striker didnt sell his char.

Your team is broken.

Thats true.

do u even fight?
this thread is about warmodes, and u know nothing about warmodes so gtfo

sebus have as many ppl in guild, as Calar on gather. Calar have almost 300 avg lvl in guild, sebus above 200. And also wm with Suffer till 300 frags. What is the chance of succesful warmode?

- - - Updated - - -

up, I told about 40ppl

Last edited:
Back