• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Wipe again

straatuga

Beast Mode
Reaction score
Veziv: War declaration from Troublemakers against Wipe Again
Veziv: The war will begin once the leader of Wipe Again has agreed to the war declaration.
Veziv: The leader of Troublemakers has suggested that this war will require 300 kills to win.
Veziv: A war with kills to win will last until one of the guilds reach the kills to win or disbands, it can not be ended.

I've told you about warmode, also we don't have activity like you 30+ ppl all the time

Last week you told me you and your team dont care about "Matches", and that you just wanted to fight remember?
Hah ur just like veziv lmao

lmfao then these fucking losers have the nerve to talk about how good they are xd.

Losing a battle to both of these guys is like the end of the world.

New
Last week you told me you and your team dont care about "Matches", and that you just wanted to fight remember?
Hah ur just like veziv lmao

Seriously shut the fuck up, you're starting to get annoying almost as much as veziv. We got many ppl that are watching matches, not my fault. And you just invite everyone, also when you had your "PRO team" you didn't want to fight cuz of your "non-activity" and now you got time to fight almost all the time.

Seriously shut the fuck up, you're starting to get annoying almost as much as veziv. We got many ppl that are watching matches, not my fault. And you just invite everyone, also when you had your "PRO team" you didn't want to fight cuz of your "non-activity" and now you got time to fight almost all the time.

how mad are you right now? I hope you dont get a fight when you come acting cool at 23:00 to fight

p.s NEW GATHER 20:00 SET BY CALAR FOR FORUM FIGHT

Last edited:

Im starting to get annoying? your the little bitch wich is getting fucking annoying first you say shit then you say other shit your one 2 faced lil bitch, you think everyone fights on your terms? FUCK YOU aint no one fighting on your shit terms, cause of your wannabee gym shit, i got 2 days free now and aint 1 fight happend cause of your dumb ass mentality in this game, tired of speaking to your 2 face's, make up your fucking mind and then speak to someone or dont fucking speak at all

You're a fucking bitch and you call Veziv a crybaby but in reality you're just that same as him you little bitch go suck your dead nan through you dads batty crease you little prick

Ye, so if you got spare time we need to listen to "Navid da old school player" and set gathers just for u ye? If it was up to me we could fight now, but we don't even have ppl to fight on edron, not my fault that you and veziv are afraid of losing and you invite everyone GZ LOGIC!! very old school. What's my mentality? that I go to college?

So bored...Lunarforce is a serious joke.
No fights just forum gather.

Ye, so if you got spare time we need to listen to "Navid da old school player" and set gathers just for u ye? If it was up to me we could fight now, but we don't even have ppl to fight on edron, not my fault that you and veziv are afraid of losing and you invite everyone GZ LOGIC!! very old school. What's my mentality? that I go to college?
Lies but you got 20 to login and sneak KKKK

Back