• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wipe reload on lunar!

well i would agree with you if the result wasnt so clear 20-23

the numbers prove more than random words and i am a numbers person, i would rather listen to them than to some delusional calar student that uses nazi strategy ( a lie told many times becomes the truth ) to win wars and convince ppl they are good

20-23 between us and lapa, nothing else to say

well i would agree with you if the result wasnt so clear 20-23

the numbers prove more than random words and i am a numbers person, i would rather listen to them than to some delusional calar student that uses nazi strategy ( a lie told many times becomes the truth ) to win wars and convince ppl they are good

20-23 between us and lapa, nothing else to say

dare to fight us 1vs1 because as long as we're here i haven't seen this awesome lunar fights.

haha, u guys are pathetic, u had a chance to fight 1vs1, jordi told me to make gather than after 5mins he's crying on vent he got 200 mages and he won't fight XDDD

but still you gonna write some fucking retarded bullshit how awesome your team is but the truth is you're scared to fight.

Ja pierdole.
Zamiast spamować to pierdolone forum godzinami lepiej byłoby się tymi godzinami pobić ALE PO CHUJ LEPIEJ SPAMOWAĆ FORUM

Back