• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

With or Against Flash Client?

With or Against Flash Client?

• With, It would be interesting!

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • Against, I don't like it at all.

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
Some of people may preffer all these "fancy" things so imho. it's fine if they want to play with these features. I'm not against this client as long as there will be two options to play Tibia - Regular and Flash client. Flash client seems to have higher system requirements which look very funny for me (Not the fact they are higher, the fact about how higher they are.), also it's going to be probably high CPU reap while playing Flash client.

I prefer the flash client, 'cuz it might take some time to release/sell bots for it. (if it's going to be possible)

You can play with both regular and flash client from what I know, the only thing that seems to be happening with this update is a secondary client is released that has certain features, none that will increase your advantage with leveling, items etc. But from what I've heard you can play regular or flash client.

I'm against the flash client basically because of my Internet Speed, it's crap enough as it is and if I had to load the flash client through a browser it'd take literally hours to load the game. Therefore I'm for the regular client. To me the regular client is; Better looking, less laggy and I'm used to it, been playing with it for years so I don't want much to change about Tibia. The games shit enough as it is without them adding a new client. If you ask me, what they need to add to the game would be expansion packs, things you can buy for like 10.00eur and have more quests, monsters to kill, items and so forth. I do see problems with having expansion packages but I'm pretty sure CipSoft could find a way around them and to eliminate them.

Tibia is tibia, that's why it should be WITHOUT flash client.

Now, it doesn't seems like the old tibia anymore, everything is destroyed, RUN FOR YOUR LIFES.

i guess tibia would look way better if it looks like their Art Work xD!

i wonder if i can play it with my wii

edit: no i cant :( fuck opera and its old flash player version

Last edited:
You can play with both regular and flash client from what I know, the only thing that seems to be happening with this update is a secondary client is released that has certain features, none that will increase your advantage with leveling, items etc. But from what I've heard you can play regular or flash client.

I'm against the flash client basically because of my Internet Speed, it's crap enough as it is and if I had to load the flash client through a browser it'd take literally hours to load the game. Therefore I'm for the regular client. To me the regular client is; Better looking, less laggy and I'm used to it, been playing with it for years so I don't want much to change about Tibia. The games shit enough as it is without them adding a new client. If you ask me, what they need to add to the game would be expansion packs, things you can buy for like 10.00eur and have more quests, monsters to kill, items and so forth. I do see problems with having expansion packages but I'm pretty sure CipSoft could find a way around them and to eliminate them.

The flash client is still in beta which means it's still not their final release of it, allthough it will never be as they will always be developing it. Their main goals are to make the flash client to a real downloadable gameclient just as the regular tibia client, their second goal is to replace the old client with the new flash client. Of course they will not replace the old one with the flash client if the majority still prefers the old client, then they will probably just stick with both around.

imo its funny but i dont really see the reason of impleting level diffrence bar in graphic options

Back
Top Bottom