• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ WM with Jordi vs Lapa

Yeah, but the fact is NUSKEI didn't care about who he's killing. He also attacked us - fucking braindeads really. If you want to complain just do it PROPERLY with TRUE FACTS, not fucking lies.

Nobody is crying, nukey killed us before and after the war against him .
Check my deathlist and you will see that i am right , no reason to lie at all
But you are lying for sure, he killed 0 members of you

We fought against 2 teams and we won one war and lost the other one by 10 frags .
Even when we admit we lost you guys still complaining .
The truth is that get rekked is not in our level, not even with some other guild helping them .
But we said that before, unfortunately 2 wars ended in the way i predicted and you guys still not willing to deal with reality .

Nobody is crying, nukey killed us before and after the war against him .
Check my deathlist and you will see that i am right , no reason to lie at all
But you are lying for sure, he killed 0 members of you

We fought against 2 teams and we won one war and lost the other one by 10 frags .
Even when we admit we lost you guys still complaining .
The truth is that get rekked is not in our level, not even with some other guild helping them .
But we said that before, unfortunately 2 wars ended in the way i predicted and you guys still not willing to deal with reality .
Lapa told us that he made a deal with jordi that there weren't going to be any ava/wave Battle yesterday and still first thing u do is ava/wave so stop saying "you are not on our level". Its getting annoying as fuck that you talk so much on forums but on ventrilo you are just sitting there like a fucking bitch. Now shut the fuck up you no name cunt

Lapa told us that he made a deal with jordi that there weren't going to be any ava/wave Battle yesterday and still first thing u do is ava/wave so stop saying "you are not on our level". Its getting annoying as fuck that you talk so much on forums but on ventrilo you are just sitting there like a fucking bitch. Now shut the fuck up you no name cunt

In my country we say that when you have nothing to say better stay in silence , it´s man behavior, we dont talk we act .
But what should i expect from a guy that has been teached to lactate in order to feed kids with milk ? like womans do ? ( sweden )
I was expecting for excuses but that "ava" one was just hilarious
anyway we are still here for more wars anytime you want .
call navid, lapa, nuskey the pope or god itself to help your charlovers team , we will win always

In my country we say that when you have nothing to say better stay in silence , it´s man behavior, we dont talk we act .
But what should i expect from a guy that has been teached to lactate in order to feed kids with milk ? like womans do ? ( sweden )
I was expecting for excuses but that "ava" one was just hilarious
anyway we are still here for more wars anytime you want .
call navid, lapa, nuskey the pope or god itself to help your charlovers team , we will win always
Charlover team? You never show up to battle and you was only in team to exp so you have no voice in this you fucking little insect. And ava is not an excuse it just shows that you can't play without it because your worthless just like yourself.

Charlover team? You never show up to battle and you was only in team to exp so you have no voice in this you fucking little insect. And ava is not an excuse it just shows that you can't play without it because your worthless just like yourself.

not sure what you call team hunt but i never boted warzone with the noobs in your guild, deal with that .
i even came there once just to have some fun but left before the hunt starts
and yes your team is charlover team, ask navid they guy you asked to be battle leader .
Ava is a excuse for sure since you also used it and dont try to convince us that you bought it after the start of the battle

now i think i will just left you findind more excuses and move to the beach...we have a very good day here in portugal today you know...the beach is calling me

too bad in sweden is always freezing cold and mans are like womans nowadays
vikings are dead

Jordis team only knows ue and avalanche how are you on such a high level if you don't even have hotkey for sd Only teams that dominated shadowcores was wipe again and validus all other teams just dominate the forums.

Back