• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Woaa otservlist.org on otland?

Ahh thats good, I like the global statisticks on otservlist. Would be to bad if they was not accurate any longer because another OT list.

Doh, once every 30 days, Xinn is the master of afk/ignorer. :C

Ahh thats good, I like the global statisticks on otservlist. Would be to bad if they was not accurate any longer because another OT list.

Doh, once every 30 days, Xinn is the master of afk/ignorer. :C

not really.. actually you can always catch me on IRC and when you do that you may be almost 90% sure that i'm there and i will answer you :)

Ots-list discussion board was replaced by otservlist discussion board due to the fact that Otex doesn't put any time on ots-list anymore and he sank it to the same level with otservlist when he added advertisements. So Talaturen thought he should promote the best one of these two, which is otservlist. (That's according to him)

Do u really belive in your own words ?:XXX

Really impressed... welcome to the moderation of a board in OtLand, Xinn.

There's no point on saying welcome to OtLand, since you are an old member here. :)

Back