• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WODO ~ ShowOff

TheMaX

Reaction score
showoffb.png

[Font=georgia, serif] Hello guys, as promised, I'll start with the showoff topic of Digimon World Of Online project. (or WODO, as you prefer.) [/font]
[Font=georgia, serif]I'm trying to post at least one image per week of always showing a digimon and a part of our map.[/font]
[Font=georgia, serif] I'll update this topic with only 6 pictures so that it does not get overloaded but I'll post the Links of each post here on this topic.[/font]​

1#
[font=georgia, serif] (Seadramon made by Vini and MaX) [/font]
showoff1paint.png

2#
[font=georgia, serif] (Tanemon by Mikas, Lilimon by Junior) [/font]
showoff2paint.png

3#
[font=georgia, serif] (MetalGarurumon made by BLACKKKK, Matt Outfit done by MaX )[/font]
showoff3paint.png

4#
[font=georgia, serif] (Botamon by Victinho, Punimon by Junior and Digitamamon by MaX)[/font]
showoff4paint.png

5#
[font=georgia, serif] (Garurumon by Mikas, Muchomon by BLACKKKK and Matt Outfit by MaX)[/font]
showoff5paint.png

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]6#[/font]
[font=georgia, serif](Monochromon by BLACKKKK)[/font]
showoff6paint.png

(if you want to compare this image with the game image, just click HERE)

[Font=georgia, serif] I wish warn that image quality is not the best purposely.
Due to certain people who copy all the project ideas. haha'
We know it's rude to doing this with images, but the only way in make sure that will not be stolen or we will not have our content used by other projects.
So, first of all, we protect our graphics so that they are not rip before the the game's release. I'm sorry to say but all images will be posted with this 'protection', it really would affect viewing an image, but better than not to view image. ( [/font]

If you want get inside the project news, add our chat on your msn
[email protected]

Constructive critics are always welcome of otherwise, we will not give attention to trolls.

Well, that's all, Thanks to all who support and give ideas.
Regards, [WODO] MaX.

Yes, it was translated with Google Translator. xD
We're from Brazil.

We need: SPRITERS, a GOOD Programmer (C++/Sources), a DLL Injection creator and a Sound Producer.
If you can do anything listed up, post with your informations!

Last edited:
@Landera
Thanks dude! We're working hard. ;p

@Illusion
What you mean with waste of talent? --'
And no, thi isn't wrong section, we're recruiting...

I am not applicating or something like that, Im saying Good luck with this project :p Sounds amazing ^^

@Elexonic
Hehe, thanks dude!

@DestinationSer
Thanks. :)

----------------------------------------

Konnichi wa, minna! \ô/

I'm here to post another PIC, and I'll post a digimon very wished by the people! :)

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]7#[/font]
[font=georgia, serif](Metalgreymon made by BLACKKKK, André, Pedrow e MaX, Nyokimon by Junior.)[/font]
showoff7paint.png

So, what you think about the project? :D
Follow the project in msn, join us on (youtube, twitter and facebook)

Hugs, [WODO] MaX.

This section of the forum is for hiring a crew, not showing off your mapping/sprites..

@Jetro
Thanks!

@Prest
Can't see?
We need: SPRITERS, a GOOD Programmer (C++/Sources), a DLL Injection creator and a Sound Producer.
If you can do anything listed up, post with your informations!
Read all the topic before posting trash comments.

@ruggedmage
Thanks

------------------'
We're needing a WEB DEVELOPER to edita Modern AAC!!

--------------------
Konnichiwa, minna!

8#
(BlackWarGreymon by BLACKKKK & MaX, Bakemon by BLACKKKK.)
showoff8paint.png

Warning:
I
f we get 50 "Likes" in Facebook before the 10ª image, We'll post something crazy... hehe

Hugs, [WODO] MaX.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, A cool digimon i want request to you is that you make Omnimon is Metalgaruromon and metalgreymon together.

Last edited:
Interesting.

However, in the first post you should make it more clear as to what / who you're hiring and for what job(s).

Moved to Discussion

I always found that Digimon never got enough love(too much competition from Pokemon)
Good Luck :)

I have some questions. How many digimon can be chosen?, How is the digievolve system?
btw you are doing it quite nice (Y)

problem with digimons is they are so very few of them, like 20? 30? that source will ran out very fast, but good luck.

problem with digimons is they are so very few of them, like 20? 30? that source will ran out very fast, but good luck.
few? lol
Digimon Wiki - Species

according to that page, there are over 1000 digimons, some have multiple forms, but even then, I guess its safe to say there are at least as many digimon as there are pokemon

---------
if you guys play it right, you can seriously have some good stuff here, there's all kinds of different possible digivolution methods and different digivolution paths, the regular digivolution(by level for example), maybe force a digivolution using a Digivice, armor digivolve using a digi-egg, dna digivolve when you have multiple compatible digimon(if you can) or fuse yours with a party member and both of you would control the same digimon at the same time and maybe the Biomerge/Matrix where you(the player) fuse with the digimon itself and you can manually control him, these are the ones I remember off the top of my head, but there's probably a couple more xD

All of these(with the exception of the regular digivolution, which I assume could be by level) would be temporary so after the time is up, the digimon would go back to its original form

The only comment that I have to say is that maybe you could remove the male/female sign from the digimon, unlike pokemon where a pokemon can be either male or female(barring some exceptions), digimons don't have a gender, even though some are obviously male/female, none of them are actually male or female(confirmed by Renamon on Digimon Tamers)

Last edited:
sorry then, my digimon knowledge ended on 1st season ;d never liked it tough

i see scarlet you are pretty diginerd ^^ my free idea, make digimons graphs like outfits, depending on other evolutions they could be mixed so for example we could have small digimon with full scale armor, on it, like cutey little knighty :D

Back