• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WODO ~ ShowOff

haha, not a diginerd, I actually like the background of the story, people being "uploaded" to the web, fighting with monsters and whatnot, its something that I can see in a far(very far) future for ourselves, instead of playing games with controllers and whatnot, we go into some kind of virtual reality where we actually play the game and not simply control a character

also, you can learn alot by reading their wiki for a couple minutes xD

visible equipment isnt a good idea for 2 reasons, first you'd need a sprite for every equipment for every different type of outfit, and other people would be able to see it, so they would obviously target people with better armor hoping that they would drop it

Imo this project will fail like the rest of brazilian projetcs, they promise a lot of new ATS and then they leave the project.
This server will be like pokemon, lvl up and then evolve them, just change the pokemon sprites for the digimon sprites and that's all.
Will be boring.

@T.Core
Thanks bro.

@foxswal
Thanks, we'll make it. But it's WARGREYMON + MetalGarurumon, not metalgreymon. lmao

@Icy
Thanks, i'll do this.

@Scarlet Ayleid
Yes, but digimon have too much fans too. haha I think 4 in 5 pokemon lovers like digimon.

@Jetro
You'll able to walk around with only 3 digimons. (like in digimon games, digimon world 2, 3...)
I can't answer the digivolution thing, it's secret and will be explained later.
Thanks

@dusieqq
WTF!! Are you crazy? haha

@Scarlet Ayleid
Exactly.
Thanks for the ideas, but digivolution system is already made. haha
All I can say is that you'll need a certain Tamer and Digimon level, a item, and a good "Digimon Soul". Haha
We'll not make DNA and Matrix digivolution in the game release, only the normal digivolution, like in the first seasson.
And yes, I know it was confirmed by renamon, but it makes me angry. ;O
As you said, it's obviously that some digimons are female or male (ex: angeWOmon, LADYdevimon, etc), and some digimons have girlfriends/boyfriends. (Like Jijimon and Babamon, Stingmon and Lilamon)
And this system is just to improve the game play, male digimons will have 5% + atk and female digimons will have 5% + deff. hehe

@dusieqq
BTW, first seasson has like 100+ digimons. Oo
Well, digimons using equipaments? '-'

@Scarlet Ayleid
Haha, nice, I think about this too!
And yes, you said everything again. haha

@valentino
Sorry Mr. Troll that hates brazilian people. *oohh*
we're not 'the rest', we're the difference.
And no, digimon and pokemon isn't the same thing, go use a stone to evolve your digimon, or keep your digimon in a "digiball" and of course, throw a digiball to capture some digimons... -.-'
If you don't know about the project, dont come here to say things like this.

Oh yes, this will be too boring that you'll make a Sign with links like this:

LMAO. Go troll other project. :*

-------------------------'

Konnichiwa minna!
W
ell, just a new image avaible.

9#
(Meramon by BLACKKKK and MaX, Togemon by BLACKKKK and Junior.)

showoff9paint.png

Hugs, [WoDO] MaX.

-------------------------'

Konnichiwa minna!
W
ell, just a new image avaible.

9#
(Meramon by BLACKKKK and MaX, Togemon by BLACKKKK and Junior.)

showoff9paint.png

Hugs, [WoDO] MaX.

omg :3 i'm playing this for sure :)

Im not a fan of Digimon but i watched it when i was kid and this seems to be a really good project. I'll follow it, congratz for all your job.

@T.Core
Thanks bro! ^^

@EdwardHl
Thanks, we're working hard on this!

It makes me wanna download digimon world 1 on the epsxe or get my ps1 out from the attic >.<!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@macedoon
Hehe, I have the game in my PC and the PS1 disk. ;P
this game is so EPIC, WoDO will be too!

Back