• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[wofb] keylogger trought site!

Jagkanprata

Banned User
Reaction score
Didnt rly belive it myself ....

iogt4k.jpg

A virus in a file named blank.gif, and the worms name is HTML:Iframe-inf? Kinda looks like avast fails. I'm not totally sure though lol

avast! never fails.
And it looks like there was some type of injection at the website.
I would avoid it if I were you.

avast! never fails.
And it looks like there was some type of injection at the website.
I would avoid it if I were you.

Since when Avast is 100% accurate? An antivirus can fail as much as you can fail.

A virus in a file named blank.gif, and the worms name is HTML:Iframe-inf? Kinda looks like avast fails. I'm not totally sure though lol

actually the virus/trojan/scam or w/e you want to name it is not on blank.gif but avast thought it was on blank.gif since there is no blank.gif on the layout folder so avast thought it was suspicious

It's not a virus, avast sucks :S
not a virus but maybe a scam.....

FALSE. It's a gif. No virus. No. Really.

it's on one of his frame but avast thought it was blank.gif since it looks kinda suspicious to add a file into a web site when there is no picture for that on the layout folder....

It's a buggy website, I mean full with adsense and messy, but this is fail :)

not really....

And here the proofs:

On this picture we can see the source of the problem (The blue part)
iframe.jpg

On this one we can see that there is no blank.gif image...
iframe2.jpg

On this one the web site which is on the iframe, Thats why it mark as virus/worm because this page is blacklisted AND probb is using some kind of code to scam you
iframe3.jpg

On this one the content of the web page
iframe4.jpg

On this one a port scan made to the black-listed page
iframe5.jpg

Avast fail on the fact it says the virus/worm/scam (or w/e it is) is on blank.gif but still it warned you and didn't let you go into the site..... And no idk what odmarco.com does and why is blacklisted...

EDIT:

Here the reason why odmarco.com is black-listed http://safebrowsing.clients.google....p://odmarco.com/&client=googlechrome&hl=en-US

Last edited:
Firefox doesn't read HTML in .gif files so none of you got a virus unless you use IE (IE8 blocks HTML aswell i think)

NOD32 FOREVER!! :d :p

yeh nod32 pwns i got it 2

Vouch, nod32 > all.

and to the mod:

"An antivirus fail as much as u can fail"

That's not that way, and antivirus is made off to protect the pc from malware,spyware,and noobware. If the user of the pc is a fucking nuubass that knows -1 about surfing, etc, the antivirus have to provide him a complete protection about virus. If the nuubass downloads a keylogger, the antivirus detect it, and automatically delete when the download is finished ( aka NOD32, since best Antivirus. So u can fail howmuch u want, the antivirus will save u :D

Tbh, don't take it srsly :D

Back