• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Wolfman template

Thank you ;)

This layout is currently being coded for a new project. We'll code it for Modern and Gesior AAC too:)

I like it, just some small stuff to make it perfect.
Recut the 'navigation bar background' as the corners have white pixles.
Fix the background so it's not a darker part in the middle of the text, it makes the site look un-symmetric. (If you can't see it, try a laptop or another pc with brighter screen light)
I'd also suggest to put the 'Search' button in the middle of the search box to the left.

And finally, your menu is too far to the left. Or your content is too far to the right, your choice :D
Perfection is happyness <3

I like it, just some small stuff to make it perfect.
Recut the 'navigation bar background' as the corners have white pixles.
Fix the background so it's not a darker part in the middle of the text, it makes the site look un-symmetric. (If you can't see it, try a laptop or another pc with brighter screen light)
I'd also suggest to put the 'Search' button in the middle of the search box to the left.

And finally, your menu is too far to the left. Or your content is too far to the right, your choice :D
Perfection is happyness <3
Thanks for you comment :) Anyway I won't change a thing in the template since its only a concept(.pdf) the real thing that's being coded at the moment looks much better :')

Back