• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wondering about payment methods...

Mister Budex

BudexOT.com
Solutions
Reaction score
Whats your opinion hosters and players, whats best payment method for tibia video game server instead of paypal.
as me and many more hosters which i had contact to have a limited paypal account (without a reason even if u call them), is stripe worth using as a payment method ?

Whats your opinion hosters and players, whats best payment method for tibia video game server instead of paypal.
as me and many more hosters which i had contact to have a limited paypal account (without a reason even if u call them), is stripe worth using as a payment method ?
Stripe is pretty nice!

Even better, if most of your players are from a single country, choose the most popular payment method in that country.

For example, Swish in Sweden, or Boleto Bancario in Brazil.

The big BR OTS are definitely losing money by not having Boleto Bancario as a payment option (btw, Stripe supports Boleto).

Trying to milk even more with your spoofing?
seems that complex went high hehehe
Post automatically merged:

Stripe is pretty nice!

Even better, if most of your players are from a single country, choose the most popular payment method in that country.

For example, Swish in Sweden, or Boleto Bancario in Brazil.

The big BR OTS are definitely losing money by not having Boleto Bancario as a payment option (btw, Stripe supports Boleto).
Awesome nice opinion !

Last edited:
Back