• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wont be on

In_The_Clouds

Native
Reaction score
I made this thread to let my team know that I wont be back on until Wednesday 11 AM UTC Central Time.

My internet overloaded due to the amount of PVP I have demonstrated on Lunar, so I am having a technician come Wednesday Morning. This post is being made off my mobile phone's browser. I will see you guys Wednesday.

Last edited:
My internet overloaded due to the amount of PVP I have demonstrated on Lunar, so I am having a technician come Wednesday Morning. This post is being made off my mobile phone's browser. I will see you guys Wednesday.
mascherano.gif

I made this thread to let my team know that I wont be back on until Wednesday 11 AM UTC Central Time.

You sure it didn't overload from all the young girls you're flirting with online?

PVP = Pedo, Very Pedo?

Not really Chris. You talk so much shit, but iv'e seen your photos and pictures, and have played against you in game. Your a washed up rebel hippie. You can ask for attention and troll anytime you want, but ill always remember beating you x3 times in a row in war, and anything else tibia related. So go ahead, talk shit with the rest of the peanut gallery.

LOL THIS GUY. look black majdick nobody cares. learn more about computers pls. quit pls pls pls.

EH LVL 250+ YOU JOIN MAJDICK? MUST BE GOOD AT PVP = pussy virgin posse s2 man

Lol this guy ^ , watchs straight of compton, thinks hes gangster. You don't know me guy, your a random, fuck off.

Actually, its trailer park boys you moron, and actually i do know you, pls joi nmi guild i giv u feru hat....... fuck off and quit noob
(straight outta compton isnt out in canada yet)

Back