• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

wooden railing with wooden column

Edroniasty

Reaction score
Hiho! how is this possible!.. / what id they use..? I searched all others folder in rme (8.6) and cannot find wooden railing which would fit on the same floor as wooden column like here..
roxon-pl-ots-roxor-map-dedyk-u-cuddiego-50.jpg

my..
c.png

Turn off auto border and you can just drag items over one another, in most cases. Put down the wooden railing and drag the column on top of it.

Turn off auto border and you can just drag items over one another, in most cases. Put down the wooden railing and drag the column on top of it.
To add onto that; holding the alt-key while placing items does the same as dragging stuff on top of each other with autoborder turned off but doesn't require you to turn off autoborder and requires less clicks.

But... just press A to turn off auto border

But... just press A to turn off auto border
That still requires more dragging around for the same result.
In this case it's more about preference since you're not saving yourself that much more time. Personally I also drag stuff around because I'm used to it but when using the alt-key you're eliminating the act of dragging and it doesn't matter whether your autoborder is on or off. I advise to use what comes most natural to you but I recommend the alt-key for beginners because it's the more efficient option.

That still requires more dragging around for the same result.
In this case it's more about preference since you're not saving yourself that much more time. Personally I also drag stuff around because I'm used to it but when using the alt-key you're eliminating the act of dragging and it doesn't matter whether your autoborder is on or off. I advise to use what comes most natural to you but I recommend the alt-key for beginners because it's the more efficient option.

You're right, sorry if I sounded arrogant or something.

Back