• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Woop!

Gavin

Reaction score
I got it :w00t: Gonna try my luck with it tomorrow.
x995g.png

Wish me GL ;D

P.S not that I'm showing off, just felt like sharing it with ya ^_^

noone really cares and yes you are showing it off because your purpose was to put on forumns to show off to people so dont sit here and try to act like your not okay ? thanks

noone really cares and yes you are showing it off because your purpose was to put on forumns to show off to people so dont sit here and try to act like your not okay ? thanks
There is a big difference between showing off and sharing something ''cool'' with the community, if I had the intention to show off this thread would look completely different. ..''noone really cares'' then why even bother posting a comment? Just hit that "Click to go back" button and F. Off mate :)

There is a big difference between showing off and sharing something ''cool'' with the community, if I had the intention to show off this thread would look completely different. ..''noone really cares'' then why even bother posting a comment? Just hit that "Click to go back" button and F. Off mate :)

when you upload something you are going to show off what you had bad or good you're showing it off idiot. nice try though

yeye gavin u re gms friend and gm give u horn - all ppl know it ^^

Mark: Gavin u wanna Hunting Horn?
Gavin: Yes, why not.
Mark: exevo pan, Take your Horn
Gavin: Thanks Mark.

Back