• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Woosh!

jsph

Reaction score

So guys, I've made an app where you can upload and crop images that are temporary available (up to 90 minutes)
I would greatly appreciate your feedback šŸ„°

Last edited:

So guys, I've made an app where you can upload and crop images that are temporary available (up to 90 minutes)
I would greatly appreciate your feedback šŸ„°

That looks really nice! Great job!
I've never searched for a timer-set image uploader, but now that I think of it, it's actually a great idea.
It's basically the pastebin of images. Normally you'd have to login and select images to delete them (on Imgur, for example).
Does it also erase any EXIF-data on the image? I assume many people with a privacy-oriented mind would appreciate that a lot.

I'll make sure to use it. Great tool! And very clean UI.

That looks really nice! Great job!
I've never searched for a timer-set image uploader, but now that I think of it, it's actually a great idea.
It's basically the pastebin of images. Normally you'd have to login and select images to delete them (on Imgur, for example).
Does it also erase any EXIF-data on the image? I assume many people with a privacy-oriented mind would appreciate that a lot.

I'll make sure to use it. Great tool! And very clean UI.
Thank you so much! I wanted to avoid registration because it's too simple and would be annoying so I've based it on sessions. Indeed, it's erasing EXIF. Privacy is taken i.e. no soft deleting, no data stored etc.

I am glad you like it, thanks again! ā˜ŗ

Back