• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Action Working Demon Oak Quest

Having a problem with loading up Oldrak.

EDn9I4r.jpg

Replace this part
Code:
function onCreatureAppear(cid)       npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)       end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)     npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)       end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)     npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)     end
function onThink()         npcHandler:onThink()           end
The : o part is changed because of the missing Lua tags and this turns : o into :eek: smileys.

thank you, i actually just copied the funtions from another NPC! but now im having this error

Code:
[13/08/2014 17:22:51] [Error - Action Interface]
[13/08/2014 17:22:51] data/actions/scripts/demonOak.lua:onUse
[13/08/2014 17:22:51] Description:
[13/08/2014 17:22:51] data/lib/102-demonOak.lua:244: attempt to call method 'lower' (a nil value)
[13/08/2014 17:22:51] stack traceback:
[13/08/2014 17:22:51]     data/lib/102-demonOak.lua:244: in function 'monsterExists'
[13/08/2014 17:22:51]     data/actions/scripts/demonOak.lua:59: in function <data/actions/scripts/demonOak.lua:1>

Oh, and what do i have to do to enter the area? becuase using the axe on the dead tree [uniqueid=32192] did nothing

Last edited:
It's because of a missing [ i ].
Change
Code:
if monsterExists(summons[get]) then
To
Code:
if monsterExists(summons[get][i]) then

Well you are getting me closer and closer it seems.. but now this? o_O

Code:
[13/08/2014 17:46:12] [Error - Action Interface]
[13/08/2014 17:46:12] data/actions/scripts/demonOak.lua:onUse
[13/08/2014 17:46:12] Description:
[13/08/2014 17:46:12] (luaDoCreateMonster) Monster with name '' not found

Also add [ i ] there
Code:
ret = doCreateMonster(summons[get][i], pos)
Code:
ret = doCreateMonster(summons[get][i], sPos)

I've just been teleporting past it on my GM...

How do I get past the first dead tree to enter the area?

Limos tysm for your help

Last edited:
blockingTree =
{
[ITEM_DEADTREE] = {32193, 3614}

Working 100% great release

Last edited:
blockingTree =
{
[ITEM_DEADTREE] = {32193, 3614}

for what is the id 3614?
im adapting this quest tibia 7.72

and where do i place theses on the map?
<movevent type="StepIn" itemid="8292" event="script" value="demonOakArea.lua" />
this is just for 1 sqm below the demon oak tree ? or for all sqm

npc is not working help he doesnt even talk
im using tfs 0.3.7 with config 360 in lin 102-demon oak

value="demonOakSquares.lua" />

Spasnish; ese item lo tienes que agregar a spr, por que? es un item el cual caminas y te quita vida random.. No te recomiendo usar el que tiene el spr por defecto porque por ejemplo ese tile se encuentra en rookgaard, y los que caminen por ahi, morirán.

That item you have to add to spr, Is an item that you walk and takes life away random .. I do not recommend used one of the spr because for example that tile is in rookgaard, and those who walk around, will die.

Spasnish; ese item lo tienes que agregar a spr, por que? es un item el cual caminas y te quita vida random.. No te recomiendo usar el que tiene el spr por defecto porque por ejemplo ese tile se encuentra en rookgaard, y los que caminen por ahi, morirán.

That item you have to add to spr, Is an item that you walk and takes life away random .. I do not recommend used one of the spr because for example that tile is in rookgaard, and those who walk around, will die.

gracias lelodro aun no enteidno para que es pero la quest me funciono use la axe en el arbol y a cierto punto me kickeo del area fuia reportar a oldrak di click en el grave y me llevo al room quias lo editaron
y el tile premium lo tengo como 4012
16:20 You see a stones.
ItemID: [3614].<<<<son unas roquitas pequeñas esas supuestamente van debajo del oak tree?
Position: [X: 32717] [Y: 32347] [Z: 7].

ya ni modo si me sale un problema preguntare por ahora todo ok aun no entiendo esa parte

PD EDIT : CREO QUE TE ENTENDI y ese tile id el 3614? lo pongo en donde quiera o cual es la idea? vi el video de la demon oak pero no veo que el tipo camine y pierda vida :(

gracias @Lelodro

all working good, only grave not teleported me, anyone can help me? im don`t have bugs in console...

Did anyone edit the code to get it working 100% like RL Tibia? Been trying to study the code, but it's a tad complicated for me to try and figure out what to change.

Back