• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Action Working Demon Oak Quest

I have one problem with dead tree. When 1 person do quest and get rewards the floor 3669 do not transform back to the tree. What i need to do. Please help me

I find what i did wrong very good script THANKS:)

Last edited:
Thanks for the script it works fine, just have some trouble at the end. After i finish the quest i get teleported to the other side of the dead tree, how do i do so i get teleported to the reward room?

Thanks.

Nvm i found it, i was just gonna change the kick position..

Thanks again for the scripts rep++

PHP:
local areaPosition =
{
        {x=568, y=624, z=7, stackpos = 255},
        {x=589, y=640, z=7, stackpos = 255}
}

what there to write down ?

fixed ;P

Last edited:
[14/08/2009 19:15:02] Lua Script Error: [Action Interface]
[14/08/2009 19:15:02] data/actions/scripts/demonOak.lua:eek:nUse

[14/08/2009 19:15:02] data/actions/scripts/demonOak.lua:102: attempt to call global 'doPlayerSetStorageValue' (a nil value)
[14/08/2009 19:15:02] stack traceback:
[14/08/2009 19:15:02] data/actions/scripts/demonOak.lua:102: in function <data/actions/scripts/demonOak.lua:1>

[14/08/2009 19:15:07] Lua Script Error: [Action Interface]
[14/08/2009 19:15:07] data/actions/scripts/demonOak.lua:eek:nUse

[14/08/2009 19:15:07] data/actions/scripts/demonOak.lua:112: attempt to call global 'doPlayerSetStorageValue' (a nil value)
[14/08/2009 19:15:08] stack traceback:
[14/08/2009 19:15:08] data/actions/scripts/demonOak.lua:112: in function <data/actions/scripts/demonOak.lua:1>

That error comes up when I cut the oak. And I can cut the oak parts how much I want and it always comes the summon 1:

[1] = {"Demon", "Grim Reaper", "Elder Beholder", "Demon Skeleton"},

Someone that can help me with this?

Thanks anyway!

@up:
change "doPlayerSetStorageValue(...)" to:
Lua:
                doPlayerSetStorageValue(cid, storages.cutTree, 1)

(ctrl+g and then tip line 102 and 112)

I have tried several demon oak quests, but all have failed. This one however was 100% perfect! great work! rep++

I have tried several demon oak quests, but all have failed. This one however was 100% perfect! great work! rep++

I was tired of it, because of it i decided to create my own demon oak script xD, Thanks for rep!

Add this under "local position = ...."

Lua:
if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 12900) > 0 then
	return FALSE
end

Thanks a lot mate :] If I could I would rep you, but already did :p

Script is working 100%
btw, are u thinking about adding 5 tiles like in rl?

It's still the same problem :(

Really need help with this

Thank you anyway!

If you are using a TFS under 0.3.5, then change all "doPlayerSetStorageValue" to "setPlayerStorageValue" and change "isInRange" to "isInArea"

iam a really noob at Oak but how do i get to the reward room ? and do i finish the arena ?
and what happens if some die in the arena/zone ? (when some die i cant enter the arena ?)
and
i can spam the axe on the three and be tp to reward room ? .. ? arent there that i most kill 4 mobs then smash the three after that 4 more ? why can i spam on the three so its come more then 4 mobs ?
+
how do i set the postion for reward room ? :S
plzz answer ..

Last edited:
iam a really noob at Oak but how do i get to the reward room ? and do i finish the arena ?
and what happens if some die in the arena/zone ? (when some die i cant enter the arena ?)
and
i can spam the axe on the three and be tp to reward room ? .. ? arent there that i most kill 4 mobs then smash the three after that 4 more ? why can i spam on the three so its come more then 4 mobs ?
+
how do i set the postion for reward room ? :S
plzz answer ..

In tibia rl, you will be teleported to the reward room if you finish the quest and use a gravestone. (uniqueId for gravestone: 55100)

I don't have tested if a player can enter after other player died in the quest. I think he can enter because the script check for a player, if the script don't found a player then player can enter.

@The spam, with my demon Oak, you need to use the axe in the demon oak 11 times. I do it in this way because when i did the script i did'nt know how demon oak quest works.

Back