• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [world biggest game forum] Moderator searching a job on a OT

eSpox

Friendly Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I've worked more than 2 years on the world biggest game forum. I was a moderator who handled a part of 2 mio. users which was daily online. I've learned how to speak with (whining) users and wrote for example a faq (more than 24 pages) about user friendliness and a other online RPG called Metin2. Special for me it's so lovely working with people.
In the same time I learned abit scripting for my last tibia OT.

Now, after a long time in the forum, I wanna get back to the OT world. I'm very interesting in handling people on a ot server. My attention isn't change a server. It would be my "goal", If I could make it better by creating a bridge from the players to the GM/owner team.

Also I'm qualified to generate a new concept for optimizing your player-to-team way. The Players need a activ and friendly crew and you need the players ;)

Infos:

Experince:
------------------
-Gamemaster,Tutor at Tibia
-Server-Admin
-Server-Host
-Server scripter
--->On Swe. real map ot's
-Moderator(forum)
-Experince in electronic engineering(hardware and software)
-I learned through my experince to work with the user and all types of questions
-Everytime funny ^_^
-5+ hours daily online
-My strengths are friendliness, dedicated, user friendliness, helpfulness, everytime with fun at work...
-Everytime available for questions about questions/apps/forum/OS
-Played Tibia long time
-languages: english(medium/enough), germany(perfect), spanish(a bit)

I'm only interested in a ingame job on a OT, e.g. a kind of ingame supporter.

Proof:
Unbenannt112.JPG

Last edited:
I wouldn't do that here, I was a moderator on Tibia Help, and mpgh.net and you don't see me as a moderator :)

Hiho,

and where you would release a application?

thanks for reply

eSpox

Once a year we open a thread on otland where we are hiring Moderators.
You have to wait for summer or something and then you can apply to become a moderator of otland if that is what you desire.

Thought you should already have done some contributions to otland. Reporting posts etc can be done by anyone.

Last edited:
Once a year we open a thread on otland where we are hiring Moderators.
You have to wait for summer or something and then you can apply to become a moderator of otland if that is what you desire.

Thought you should already have done some contributions to otland. Reporting posts etc can be done by anyone.

Hello,

I want become a "moderating" position on a OT(ingame + OT-Forum). I worked such a long time on a forum, now it's time for joining the ingame world ;)

But thanks for your answer, znote!

Last edited:
Back