• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World Cup 2014 in Brazil is it true?

You would get robbed anyway xD

I hate people that judges others by some cliche broadcasted by the stupid television, it is just like that these people lives in a bubble, in a real small and alone world. Go learn something instead of saying bullshit about robbering or things that you really don't know.

I hate people that judges others by some cliche broadcasted by the stupid television, it is just like that these people lives in a bubble, in a real small and alone world. Go learn something instead of saying bullshit about robbering or things that you really don't know.

signed.

brasil2014.jpg

brazil-world-cup-fans.jpg
Brazil go to SIX-CHAMPION! ;)

I woudnt go there even if fifa would pay me 1 milion

Why not? I Hate br's too (Only tibia players) but with the brazil's culture(Music, Clothes, Dances, Decorations, etc..)... The Fifa Worldcup Brazil 2014 will be one of the best Fifa Worldcups

People tells, i hate br i hate br, if some day your own cowntry kick your ass, like done with a some ancestors you will be wellcome in brazil, the most of politic exile come to brazil, so think 2 times and search a litlle before tells i hate brazil and braziliam.

I love all nations and all the world just becouse.... i love the life.

cya ;D

I could imagine the commentators, or when they try to communicate with another country.

br?
No..
ok iten plz.

People think that all the br women are like the one in the nwtr's post...

There's a lot like this one, too
PAULA-VELUDO-GORETE-PANICO-NA-TV-ANTES.jpg

One program on tv ICalled Panico on TV, portuguese: Panico na TV) transformed she, all in world have womans ugly, which problem?
transforma%C3%A7%C3%A3o-gorete.jpg

In the world the brazillian womans is just the best ;)
@dark
I dont know ;p
Brazil will win ;p
6 Cups soon ;p

Mexico will won, this world cup we will send our cartels to kiick ass

Back