• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team World of Acera - A Serious RPG

Xeta

Hacker
Reaction score
What is World of Acera?
Essentially Acera is a completely brand-new world and experience for players and avid tibia players. World of Acera will bring a entirely new perspective and playing style to PvP, RPG, and Tibia itself. We are going to have a complete makeover with the current vocation structure to support fairness and essentially balance. The server will be supported by a Premium Service which will give the players access to cosmetic items and a "Premium" island - this island will not give the players a unfair advantage. The experience rate will be slow and rewarding - 1x but individual monster's experience will be modified.

What is required of you?
World of Acera is going to be a very large project where the staff needs to be focused and flexible. The only thing we require is your presence in meetings. It is recommended to do keep up with your job.

What do we need?
As World of Acera is a very large project we are asking for a fairly large staff.

Xeta - Project Leader
Open - Assistant Project Leader

Mappers
Open
Open

Scripters

Open
Open

Story Writers
Open
Open

If you would like to be part of the World of Acera staff fill the following application:

Name:
Time-Zone (GMT +/- #):
MSN:
What are you applying for? :

Once the application is processed we will contact you via MSN with further questions.

Name: Tyler
Time-Zone (GMT +/- #): Eastern Standard Time
MSN: message me on here and ill give it to you
What are you applying for? : mapper or assistant project leader

Name: Elias
Time-Zone (GMT +/- #): +1 CET( I think )
MSN: [email protected]
What are you applying for? : Assistant project leader / mapper.

I haven't gotten any request?

(sorry for bumping such a old thread)

Back