• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World of Digimon Online - Trailer 1#

TheMaX

Reaction score

Hello folks, I'm here to post our first Trailer of the project World of Digimon Online (WoDO)!!

[video=youtube;eynNxV_NgjA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eynNxV_NgjA[/video]​

Like our page on Facebook, subscribe our Youtube's channel and follow us on Twitter!!
And keep following our project!

Hugs, [WoDO] MaX.

Good luck with this :)

Personally I dont like pokemon tibias or digimon tibias I like tibia but seems good :)

The mapping looks horrible. You need to settle down on the details... The game isn't going to be playable if the whole entire map is like that.

Server looks great, except for the rain bit, other then that i can't wait to try it :)

Like the details and was looking forward to play until i went into the facebook page and saw that everyone was talking portuguese which makes me think that this isn't made for global playing.
Its just made for brazilian people, am i right? Hope not :/

Good luck however!

Last edited:

@Warbringer
T
hanks, we're working hard on it.

@valentino
T
hanks, anyway.

@Xeta
W
ell, this isn't horrible, in your vision it's just 'unplayable', btw thanks for the critic.
And about the game play, the map have a lot of details, sure, but you can walk in the map. The items that we use to map isn't 'blocking', just take a look.

@Puncker
T
hanks, oohh yes, the fucking rain. hahahaha
Look this, on video's description:
Obs: The rain system ISN'T the official, it will be modified. :p
This isn't the official rain system, this system is ugly and make the players freeze a bit. ^^'

@Mjmackan
O
hh man, don't worry about this!
We're making a global game, all the game-language will be English, like npcs, quests, systems... ^^'
We just post almost the things in Pt-Br because 4/5 of our players are from brazil!! (like our staff)
But we're trying to post everything in Pt-Br and English now, as you can see in the Video description. :D

Keep following the project dudes, and "like" our facebook's page!!
More likes = More releases!!

Hugs, [WoDO] MaX.

I didn't watch it often I was more into Pokemon & Beyblades but! I do remember owning a angel type character from Digimon :)

Best of luck man!

Thanks dudes, keep following the project and sharing it too!!

What's the point of making a digimon ot if you use tibia sprites?

Thanks dudes!
We're working hard. ^^

Hugs, [WoDO] MaX.

What's the point of making a digimon ot if you use tibia sprites?
What's the point of making a pokemon ot if you use tibia sprites too? Ask to "Svke - Turtle" and see how many players "Pokemon Online" got when it was online. (using the site pokemononline.com.br)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom