• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World of Erpegia - Project.

Balx

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Like I wrote in topic am already getting close to finish a new open tibia server. Custom map, scripts and many other thinks improving the server.

What was a target of our hard work ?

How already you know, many online servers in the world are provide by unexperienced pepole who can only download RL Tibia Map Ots and start it. My little team wanted to do something new, diferent - bringing a fresh look of open tibia servers, we decided to start a unique project known as Erpegia.

At the moment it look like this: Erpegia has 3 cities: Asteria City, Blood Bay and totaly remaped Gengia.

Asteria City is a big town where you will start your adventure with Erpegia.

82151124.png

Wellcome in Asteria City, city where everything begans.

72744436p.png

First exp places, for low levels characters. Here you will be able to gain some extra experience for your character.

15317616.png

Destroyed undergrounds of Asteria City hide a lot of paths with a fancy locations.

55487242.png

Otherwise, worthy to say is that Asteria City has nearby hills beeing sieged by various creatures.

53200561.png

Watch out! Bandits live in area near by town. If you are ready to fight them, come and do it!

31036556.png

Highlevel players can see the sights of the deepest catacumbs of Dark Cathedral.

99188479.png

On fields of Plains of Havoc is located Demon Oak which is hiding many rewards.

And this is all what is about Asteria City, of course it is a little part of all town. We want you to get known it for your own. A next City I want to show you is Blood Bay.

43474765.png

Blood Bay, the pirate city. Many of pirates were banished from people there living, however, some of them remain agnaist the law, but with them we can get into neighbouring isles.

84006416.png

Blood Bay is surrounded by mountians. More of them are claimed by dragons. It's one of caves.

62766072.png

To bigger part of our exp places you can get by magic carpet or by pirate boat.

26129423.png

This is one of places where Jeff can take us by his magic carpet.

Next is Gengia. It is almost certain that you know Gengia from other OTS'es but our Gengia is realy different - it is fully remaped.

33049821.png

Gengia, sandy city. You can find here many fine houses, quest and exp places.

27375944.jpg

A beggining of Helmet of The Ancients revealed. Pharaohs won't be happy of unannounced visitors.

69281546.png

Gengia is not only desert, palms and sand. Behind the top of mountians is hidden wild jungle.

89774312.png

Under that jungle dangerous Hellspawns hiding demonic soils, have their hideout.

At the moment it is all about our server. Please up the comment and ask about World of Erpegia.
More snapshoots and informations will be revealed in next posts.

Here you have a little BONUS from Erpegia Team - a trailer of World of Erpegia.

YouTube - World of Erpegia - TRAILER
(We reccomend to watch it in HD resolution.)

Why not? But first I would see your skills, do you have any projects which you can share with me ? Post me private msg, please.

And the next we want to be discussed is exp stage. For God's sake, please don't think about as like unexperienced - that is not the point. There are many OTSes where exp stages are one BIG FAIL, so that is so important for us, to get know your opinions, exactly - what exp stage do you think will be the best for RPG styled OTS. But I have to add a one note. In our opinion, nowadays the best exp stage will be something like that: fast level 150, very slow level 150+. Explaination ? This is simple. Check this out - exp like fast 200 bringing very fast and a lot of players with level 300+, 2 weeks of playing and characters are restarting... That is the way used by many OTSes. We are going not to do that - that is our main point.

Moreover, if you have any cool ideas, we could use for Erpegia Project, we are likelly to discuss them, and even pick some of them, rewarding after OTS start their owners.

Greetings
rX

Look's great, Experience rate for a map like that, I'd say 10x, if not lower. Don't go for any higher, if you want dedicated players who will play for levels and items, go lower experience rates. You know i'll play, plus bring friends.

And the next part of screenshoots from World of Erpegia.

grimsgengia.png

anni2.png

Annihilator 2 Rewards.

rotten.png

magicreminer.png

Magic Reminer. You can get there by Jeff's magic carpet.

hellw.png

Hell. You can get there by Jeff's magic carpet.

wyrm.png

hotmz.png

earthy.png

djinntowergengia.png

oak.png

jungle.png

Pure nature.

elffortres.png

Elf Fortress.

lavosarmorquest.png

podziemiazaonir.png

Undergrounds of Zaonir.

ghastlydragoncavezaonir.png

Ghastly Dragon Cave seen in trailer.

lizardyzaonir.png

A lizard watch-tower in Zaonir

lostboat.png

Hidden Quest in deepest parts of Lost Boat.

captainjackgengia.png

Captain Jack standing on a boat in Gengia.

magicshopgengia.png

ferumbras.png

Ferumbras Tower during the arcymage's raid.

Last edited:
I want to present for you an example of exp rates. Please, comment that, give us some hints if it will be good for you.

Code:
8-10	x23
11-20	x22
21-30	x21
31-40	x20
41-50	x19
51-60	x18
61-70	x17
71-80	x16
81-90	x15
91-100	x14
101-110	x13
111-120	x12
121-130	x11
131-140	x10
141-150	x9
151-160	x8
161-170	x7
171-180	x6
181-190	x5
191-200	x4
200+  	x3

skill 	x18
magic 	x7
loot 	x2
respawn x2

Moreover I'm going to present a new project we want to use in World of Erpegia. It will be second promotion. We didn't decided yet how it will be possible to gain second promotion but we have couple of ideas which I will share with you. First idea - to be promoted you will have to do a semi-dificult quest where will be waiting specjal promoter on end of it. Second idea - promoter who will be standing in town want from player special item what will be reward from quest from first idea. Third idea - simple, promoter in city want from player money or item.

Knight -> Elite Knight -> Champion
Champion will be the best melee figher. His attack speed will be the fastest. He has more armor and defensive.

Paladyn -> Royal Paladyn -> Assassin
Assassin will be stronger than Royal Paladyn in phisics and magic. He will hit faster than RP but slower than Champion. He has magic resistance and extra armor and defence.

Druid -> Elder Druid -> Divine Healer
Divine Healer will be the best healer on World of Erpegia. He has the best healing spells. His attack spells power will raise. He has the best magic resistance.

Sorcerer -> Master Sorcerer -> Dark Wizard
Dark Wizard will be tallented in dark magic. Power of his attack spells will be higher than Divine Healer's, but his healing spells wont increase. He has as good magic resistance as Divine Healer.

We are impressed that how that project can bring a new, fresh imagination of vocations. We tested it and it looks realy nice. Trust us.

And here something about regeneration.

Code:
Vocation			hp		mana

Knight			        15hp/6s	        30mana/6s
Elite Knight		        15hp/4s	        30mana/6s
Champion			45hp/8s	        5mana/1s

Paladyn			        15hp/8s	        30mana/4s
Royal Paladyn		        15hp/6s	        30mana/3s
Assassin			10hp/3s	        40mana/3s

Druid				15hp/12s 	30mana/3s
Elder Druid		        15hp/12s 	30mana/2s
Divine Healer		        5hp/4s	        45mana/2s

Sorcerer			15hp/12s 	30mana/3s
Master Sorceerer	        15hp/12s 	30mana/2s
Dark Wizard		        5hp/4s	        45mana/2s

Code:
Item				hp		mana

Life ring			15hp/3s	        30mana/3s
Ring of healing		        15hp/1s	        60mana/1s
Soft boots			45hp/6s	        180mana/6s
Terran rainbowshield	        15hp/3s	        60mana/3s

Greetings
rX

If their the rates count me out. With that exp you can take level 60+ in a day.

Our rates are only an example. We uped it because we want do discuse about it and it is good you are asking about it. We want to set up as good rates as it will be possible to make the biggest part of players happy. So we need to speak with a lot of players to decide what exp stages will be good for all.

So it is note for all readers:

Code:
PLEASE COMMENT OUR THREAD !

At the moment we are finishing second promotion project. As you can see on pictures uped down side it has been added succesfully. All of vocations promoted to level 2 have their special abilities which I was talking about in last posts.

Knight -> Elite Knight -> Champion
championd.png

Paladin -> Royal Paladin -> Assassin
assassin.png

Sorcerer -> Master Sorcerer -> Dark Wizard
darkwizard.png

Druid -> Elder Druid -> Divine Healer
divinehealer.png

Finaly, we decided how to make system of second promotion. Insted of that we added a new, little town named by us as Blood Town. Check the pictures.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa2.png

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaag.png

Second promotion will be able for players who reach level 150 or higher. They will have to do a special quest made by us. Quest starts on isle known as Magic Reminer where King of Erpegia has his own hide-out. Our lovely King in the past has problems with some people. That people stole from him his decalogue. That decalogue was cursed and souls of unawared stealers have became traped in ugly demonic bodies. forever. A shame of their own look bring them into the deepest parts of tower located on Blood Town. King of Erpegia fears of them, because of new abilities their have gained. So he will tell us to meet his old friend, a magician - guardian of ones of Blood Town towers, because he may know place where decalogue can be hidden. But it is preety sure that document will be secured and bringing it back wont be easy. Mysterious magician will tell player he won't be able to get the deepest parts of dungeon alone. He will tell him that is only one way to get there - he will need at least four player team to pass and in team have to be each one vocation. When player get back the decalogue, King of Erpegia will pay of his kindness.

EDIT 11.08.2010
-added screenshots from 2nd promotion quest, 2 new cities, minimap

Hello after couple of days ;D

I have some suprises for you.

Minimap ver. 1.0

2nd Promotion Quest is already done. Quest includes few rooms, three of them are boss rooms. Bosses have to be awaked. Everyone boss after killing him opens a portal to next room. Catch some pics:

52439411.png

94754567.png

82917104.png

Moreover we added more locations.

58222160.png

47141758.png

New monsters:

64550451.png

At the moment we added 20 new custom mobs, 7 of them are bosses including 3 bosses from 2nd Promotion Quest. 3 Some of bosses can drop loot items like winged helmet or horned helmet.

Two new cities:

Portea
11265218.png

Tansa
53717423.png

In sms shop will be able to buy only one think - premium points.

Date of start:
Between 20.08.2010-01.09.2010

Last edited:
Back