• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World of Esencia, Teaser!

Wendt

Vad e detta för hemsida?
Reaction score
Greetings, Otlanders!

As many of you might already know, Cassie(Casface) and Myself has started a project called World of Esencia.
It will be a unique server with loads of special features you won't find anywhere else ;)

So, now I decided to start our teaser. We currently have 3-5 active mappers, working day and night to make your greatest adventure ever, in Tibian history, come true.

Here we are, starting of with a few pictures of a very old, poor and overgrown village that has many years behind it!

2zsd66b.png

2s9wz1u.png

And now, rounding up with a little peaceful piece of nature...

289asjs.png

We will try to post atleast 1 new picture every third day.

Cheers!

/Esencia Rpg - Team

Alas! I had reached the bridge connecting the smaller continent into the big wide world. To my surprise i wasn't the only one trying to cross; I was greeted by a young man helping an older gentleman who seemed to be sick. At that point in time i remember, about my flask of hot coco left in my backpack...

Back