• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World of Gozia Teasers!

Fippex

Mapper
Reaction score
I removed the pictures, i hate bad criticism, and i understand i will keep getting it untill the map are done and well detailed haha :p
So i'll keep this thread open and add pictures on the map on each part im done with

Hello there, i recently started mapping again since a long pause since 7.6 anyway im currently working on a project called World of Gozia.
And here im going to show you the pictures.
If i manage to understand how to host a server with sql i will host it myself otherwise i might realse the map when im done.
And since im not able to host it yet there will be no ingame pics only from the Mapeditors.

NOTE THAT IM NOT DONE WITH THE MAP ( THATS WHY IT MIGHT HAVE LACK OF DETAILS AND SO ON :p )

Anyway here is the minimap (so far)
20zp55e.png

If you like my work please rep+ me :)
And anyhow more screenshots will come, and hopefully ingame ss aswell!, Well im gonna continue mapping take care everyone!

//Cheers Fippex!

Last edited:
Haha thanks :p
Altho i stick to copying the thais boat cus i think it's pretty cool :)
Nice to see you liked my work, anyway off to bed for me! :p

You should atleast give credits too the maker of the 4 houses in the middle of pic 3 :/

And why copy someone 100%..?

I havn't copy anyone 100% im afraid, so wrong there :)
Everyone picking upp ideas from things they see, i might done it aswell, but the farm and everything els on the pics have i done myself, ( exept the damn boat )

Kindly regards Fippex

really. really. really. plain.
work on detailing big time.
and that minimap, i do hope it will get expanded, cuz that's one tiny map .__. wud be more of a Small island than a "world" lol

didnt like your mapping so much but you have a cool touch and special one that gives 6+ on picture , thanks for sharing and the entrance of poi picture rox but need some edits :D

keep it up.

really. really. really. plain.
work on detailing big time.
and that minimap, i do hope it will get expanded, cuz that's one tiny map .__. wud be more of a Small island than a "world" lol

Yep, the world will be bigger thats why i wrote "So far".
And i havn't put any details on the map atall tbh, only at the farm area and a hunting spot, my way to work is build everything, detail it, and get 10/10 :p

So dont worry i will update the pictures with the new details etc, when im done with it! :)

Kindly regards Fippex!

I removed the pictures, i hate bad criticism, and i understand i will keep getting it untill the map are done and well detailed haha :p
So i'll keep this thread open and add pictures on the map on each part im done with

Kindly regards Fippex!