• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World Of Lastwar - time to leave the past

God Gabbe

Reaction score
Hey folks!

Most of you people out there probably doesnt know who i am, maybe some of you do.
I started World of Lastwar back in 2005. I was 15 years old, ten years later now im 25.
I had about 40-150 people online constantly and people appreciated the server alot.
By a coincidence i came over a CD, with my old server (from 7.92).
It was stuck into my cd drive so with some force i got it out. There it was, glimmering.
My first and last piece of work during open tibia.

I thought to my self, maybe i should just let this be and don't do anything with it, or i do something.

I Didnt remember much about programming but giving it some time i started to understand couple of things.

After a few launches i understood a few things. OT scene has changed ALOT during these 10 years. My server didnt stand a chance against the others like eloth, medivia, hexana etc.
This cost me about 150 euro on advertising.

Something had to be done...

I replaced my engine, monster scripts, shaped up the map, new website and
made some bugfixing.

But its not enough, i need to modify the map more and fix spawns, ADD all those things people requested. And thats where i am now. Im thinking about doing a makeover in the map, keep those parts that i think is good.

I want to give a low level experience but also a high-level experience.

Do you people have any suggestions in how i could improve this server more?

/Gabbe

www.worldoflastwar.com

Go for what ur players ask, thats the best way!
Dont have Donate items, Only Premium Scroll nothing more,
And maybe make a custom city with small spawns and task
Hopefully you get around 60-100+ players
GOOD LUCK :)

Back