• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team World Of Pandora (WAR OT) + Events/ Pvp-E Based.

Fakie Proz

Fakie Mapper
Reaction score
Today Fakie Productions would like to introduce our newest server!
2aewhn5.jpg

Pandora is a WAR/Pvp-E based World, You choose to be an "Avatar" or an "Human" as you progress and explore the World Of Pandora. You will find new area's and quest to make you stronger. Humans are enemies of the creature named Avatar, If you choose an human. An avatar will show as a red-shield against you, Which means you are in war with that avatar clan or base. Eight chosen players will become leaders of the "Four-Avatars and Four-Human" clans. As a leader, You will choose if you want to goto war with that human base or live as partners! Even know thats not the human and avatar way, Some clans wish not to fight.

Avatars are very good with archery and hunting skills. (Hunting skills, Finding creatures to kill/ride) Avatars can mount the hardest creatures for war and maximum speed against the enemies.

Humans are very strong with weapons like "Sword,Axe,Club and Magic" They can gain those four elements faster than a avatar can. Humans can build and mix bones from an avatars body to create an "weapon-achievement" makes the item have either Ice,Fire,Earth or Energy Strike.

Taking over a base is very hard, Every clan war. The clan leader can bid frags or the clans base to another base, If an avatar/human bids their base and loses it, They will be transferred to another avatar/human base. The old clan leader of that avatar/human base will NOT be an leader anymore, He will have to hand over hes men to assist the new leader in war.

Events are Infected Event (Run from Zombie), CTF (Randoms spilt up and try to capture the flag from the other base) ClanWars (Bid for bases, This will be an automatic if a clan has gotten over 15+ players in that clan/base.)

Bases have their own trainers, You will not have to share trainers with other clans, On the other hand... Spawns will be shared, Which can cause major death ratios to increase.

2v1u2at.jpg

2qtzga1.jpg

1. Clan Leaders (List Avatar or Human)
  2. Mappers (Only two mappers)
  3. Scripters
  4. Coder
  5. Website Designer

Welcome To Pandora

Last edited:
I'm so obsessed with pandas that I actually read The World of Pandas, lolz.

FakieRLMap was good, But my partner has been gone for a while.. so,not much i can do on that.

Pandora Opens!

Today, I added a new picture of the map.. I'm still working on it, Looking for mappers to assit me in this project!

Must have skype and be older than 15

Today we have added more to the map of pandora and we hope everyone will enjoy the new update, Map will be uploaded at the front page, {1st page} in two hours.

Enjoyy

Hello!
Still need mappers? If so, Im totally up for it!
Contact me via PM and I'll send you some work I'v done lately! :)

Back