• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer World of Roxxor is looking for a website designer! JOIN NOW

Name: Rafał
How old are you?: 16
Experience: had an ots, but wasn't it perfect. I was in few teams, but they destroyed server, and that was the end. Now im looking for server that won't close after 7 days...
English skill 1-10: 8
Applying for: Mapper
Why we should chose you?: I'm creating/remixing maps with mind of players.
Mapping sample (Not required): Not have at the time, i cleaned my computer last week (virus).

Name: Rafał
How old are you?: 16
Experience: had an ots, but wasn't it perfect. I was in few teams, but they destroyed server, and that was the end. Now im looking for server that won't close after 7 days...
English skill 1-10: 8
Applying for: Mapper
Why we should chose you?: I'm creating/remixing maps with mind of players.
Mapping sample (Not required): Not have at the time, i cleaned my computer last week (virus).

I would like to see a mapping sample from you due to your low post count, and I seriously doubt that you're english skills is that good by the way you wrote your application.

* Name: -
* How old are you?: 19
* Experience: Several different projects, ranging from rpg to war oriented
* English skill 1-10: 10
* Applying for: Mapping
* Why we should chose you?: I believe I can add several new ideas to the server and help with the management.
* Mapping sample (Not required): Pm if you want to

* Name: -
* How old are you?: 19
* Experience: Several different projects, ranging from rpg to war oriented
* English skill 1-10: 10
* Applying for: Mapping
* Why we should chose you?: I believe I can add several new ideas to the server and help with the management.
* Mapping sample (Not required): Pm if you want to

Could you please post a sample of your mapping due to your low post count. :thumbup:

Same here with ideas, but he will want sample coz of post count.

At the moment, you are on the top of my recruiting list. But I have to see something else, You've only changed the walls on the Roxor map (it looks good) but, I want to see how you map from zero, Make an Island or something like that, add some details etc. Make it look great. :)

Ok, im doing it at the moment, will show u later when im done.

@edit
please give me some subject, i don't have at the time any ideas :/ sorry.

Last edited:
Here's a small sample of what I did just five minutes ago.

For me, it's to bad :/, no details like stones / grass tuffs. Make details, will be gr8

@edit
I really want to be in your team, i like your server, i have alot of ideas for your server. And i think im good mapper, i will make climate with RoXoR charm :)

Last edited:
Application requirements
Name: Ates
How old are you?: 17
Experience: 4-5?
English skill 1-10: 5?
Applying for: Mapper right now forget scripting n so just started with ots again.
Why we should chose you?: Im good at mapping :)
Mapping sample (Not required): ...

Well i pm you.

Application requirements
Name: Ates
How old are you?: 17
Experience: 4-5?
English skill 1-10: 5?
Applying for: Mapper right now forget scripting n so just started with ots again.
Why we should chose you?: Im good at mapping :)
Mapping sample (Not required): ...

Well i pm you.

We already filled out the mapping position, only need a scripter now.

Then I would like to apply for the scripter position. I can create several items, spells, creatures and other stuff. just let me know.

Last edited:
Back