• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World Of Warcraft - 1.21.1 Server {Feenix.nl}

Nikodada

ƧнääиκƵ- TheWalkingDead
Reaction score
Hey , I'm now gonna give you some info about the Best Vanilla WoW private Server ever!

Realms

1.21.1 Servers

Warsong 12x Rate - PvP Realm

Al'Akir 6x Rate - PvP Realm

2.4.3 Servers (Under developement)

Archangel (14x Rate - PvP Realm)

It's the

1# Best Vanilla WoW PS (1500 Online~ @ European Time, otherwise 500-1000 :p)
2# Almost no crashes.. Maybe sometime but the server comes up direct
3# No lagg recieved so far, =)
4# Not seen any bug yet =P (No server is bug free but I guess this one dont got any major bugs :p Cuz everything seems to be alright so far =D )

Also.. They have worked with this Private Server since 2005 to 2011 and keep working to fix it more :)

If you wanna start just follow this guide if you don't have 1.21.1 wow..
Kinda easy to fix =) Took me 30 min to DL :p

WILL EDIT TO FIND LINK AS ITS NEW LINK!

I'm going to make a Dwarf Female soon.

If you gonna start PM me I think I will play on Warsong :p (Will edit if I change my mind) write ur name on ur post and I will PM you ingame :]

Last edited:
Children, those who plays (http:// wow-one.com/vanilla_wow/) (Phoenix) of Pliz tell поч I немогу to come into the акаунт I for рег. There, if activation that on @mail небыло what to do Pliz is necessary tell

I shall start this server. probably be 60 in 2 days or so. I will hardcore takes NIkodada have lookt for this server.. rep for this...:O

private servers are good but real wow are not so good cuz its waste of money

I played a prvate server of WoW once and I got bored after 1h~
In that whole time i saw 1 other player ^^

I played a prvate server of WoW once and I got bored after 1h~
In that whole time i saw 1 other player ^^

you probably played an unknown low populated private server, like those tibia ot evolution pl 9999x exp ots with 2-3 online

If you wanna try populated ones try www.molten-wow.com / wow-one.com (tho i have some problem connecting to it and many else)

just go xtremetop100.com, WoW top 100 list and find the one you think will fit you :)

you probably played an unknown low populated private server, like those tibia ot evolution pl 9999x exp ots with 2-3 online

If you wanna try populated ones try www.molten-wow.com / wow-one.com (tho i have some problem connecting to it and many else)

just go xtremetop100.com, WoW top 100 list and find the one you think will fit you :)

That's where I found the server from. It was in top 3 I remember.
I'd play but I dont like WoW =P Was just testing it

Niko, u playing molten? If so, name?

I played =P but I quitted since its queue always and I patched my wow so :/ I'll maybe start there

I had some allies there on Deathwing I think 80 rogue 80 priest 80 warrior :p

Only playable server is molten-wow.com

and Wow-One.com , best vanilla server, since 2005 :) only these 2 are good, rest is crash 24/7 1000000x rates on loot 10000000000g for 1 copper ore

Queue is only between like 2pm to 6pm and not that big, max half hour ;p
im playin on neltharion

Back