• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming World of Warcraft -- Cykkø's Lifeline Thread

XxShallowxX

ಠ_ಠ
Reaction score
Hey, I started WoW up again, and I wanted to make a lifeline thread here, just because I like them, so here we go, and I know, I started really late, but that's okay.. So, let's get started! ^_^

Oh yea, in order to keep this thread as clean as possible, I'll level, then post a picture of me at the end of the day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Code:
[B]Name : Cykk[/B][B]ø
Level : 71
Class : Warrior
Primary Talent : Arms
Secondary Talent : Fury[/B]
[B]Professions : Mining (294) / Blacksmithing (200)[/B]

2dma98k.png

Last edited:
I thought the graphics were better than that. It looks like a new beta phase of rune scape.

I thought the graphics were better than that. It looks like a new beta phase of rune scape.

lol i am a runetard and its not even close
when i started playing runescape back in 2001 (beta) their graphic were horrible but bcuz runescape when so popular within those days, ppl liked them lol
classic.png

Later on they made a remake calling it Runescape 2
but with futher updates they just call it now Runescape (without the 2)
and now they have HD settings n stuffs

Screenies?

Yea, I'll post the important ones only, so this thread isn't overrun with them

Yeah WoW has low-quality textures :p.

haha Yea, they always had low-quality graphics, it's a good game though, and my graphics settings are on the lowest because my card sucks, but my cousin has them on the highest, and they are so much better :p

Oh yea, here is a picture of my other realm, on Bloodscalp..

ws6b0i.jpg

yea, i'll post the important ones only, so this thread isn't overrun with them

haha yea, they always had low-quality graphics, it's a good game though, and my graphics settings are on the lowest because my card sucks, but my cousin has them on the highest, and they are so much better :p

oh yea, here is a picture of my other realm, on bloodscalp..

ws6b0i.jpg

i see a noob char but i dont see id and pw... Show id and pw hauhuah

Back