• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming World of Warcraft -- Cykkø's Lifeline Thread

I thought the graphics were better than that. It looks like a new beta phase of rune scape.

The graphics are adjustable so you can play it with lower end pcs (hes got one, as he explained earlier)

Damn those commercials make everything look 100x better when they're really not.

Tibia has better graphix

2D pixels are easy to make
WoW is ggod with a good graphic card and a fast processor

Damn those commercials make everything look 100x better when they're really not.

@Collz

All the games are the same lol, exept that weak Wizard101 game

doblepost, couldn't edit.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Collz

All the games are the same lol, exept that weak Wizard101 game

doblepost, couldn't edit.

hahahah omg i saw that wizard101 game on tv and was like wow that looks sick, downloaded it, biggest waste of my time ever...

hahahah omg i saw that wizard101 game on tv and was like wow that looks sick, downloaded it, biggest waste of my time ever...

that wizard101 was amazing the tutorial was even more amazing, that old wannabe dumbledore made me waste 30 minutes of my life by fighting those stupid enemies and then at last he says "use this", 1hko... WTF

And a major update to the thread, started to play again, and after a couple of weeks, I got some new chars and level 67 on Cykko.

xfnthc.png

Finally got "Jenkins" xD

2nj9g5w.png

Thought this was the life of "Cykotitan" when I saw the title. :p

Back