• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World of Warcraft

Samuro

GameDev
Reaction score
Does anyone here play WoW? I play a level 80 paladin and a 80 DK on Dragonblight EU (alliance)

What about you?

I played, 80 blood elf rogue on stormscale EU
i never got my fists so i quited ;/

World of Warcraft is a slowly dying game just like Tibia.

There are 11 million people playing today. If anything, WoW is getting more popular

In my and aswell as some other players' perspective, it's a dying game, by what I mean about that is that it gets boring and more boring.

I got to lvl 30 (rogue) and I got bored, the only fun thing was pvp, which then got boring when I reached 30 as everyone was a stupid twink.

I used to play it, I got bored after getting 4 level 80s <.<

Paladin, Warrior, Mage and Warlock

Also 2 Twinks, level 29 and 39 <.< However, World of Warcraft is sh*t...

Blizzard is destroying their own game, in every update... Noobs can get pr0 EQ now, while people that have been raiding for a long time, still havn't been able to collect that much.
Screw Blizzard and their World of Warcraft - I'm retired, I'll never go back too it.

WARCRAFT HOWEVER! Warcraft got the best story than any games out there.
Love Warcraft <3

I got to lvl 30 (rogue) and I got bored, the only fun thing was pvp, which then got boring when I reached 30 as everyone was a stupid twink.

I know when i used to f*ck warrior's on my Frost Mage :p

I was kinda like that standing in battle ground on some mountain they can not climb up since its where we spawn but they can climb up from the other side ;p well they are kinda standing downstairs im just shooting frost ball and arcane missiles on them hahah :D

was long time ago :p

There are 11 million people playing today. If anything, WoW is getting more popular

AND? People kill themselves over that game. And i would never pay to play WOW thats just stupid.
Grow some balls and play PSO!

AND? People kill themselves over that game. And i would never pay to play WOW thats just stupid.
Grow some balls and play PSO!

That actually made me lol irl, you make it sound like it always happens. Also, people kill themself over tibia too so whats your point?
And why is it stupid to pay to play a game? Thats how they make their money, idiot. Just like tibia make their money from premium account.

Back