• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[world trade] - my shadowcores - your aurora / secura

Snejki

Reaction score
Hello,
I would like to launch a project where I will help out people from shadowcores to transfer their money from RL to here.

SERVICE: Inactive

[Feedback]

I would like make an official thread where people will be able to world trade money from their RL Tibia world to shadowcores. I was already doing this type of service unofficially with people from hexana.net and most of them were happy with the quality of the service. However, my friends invite me to play on rl tibia so I would like to get some money for the start and this is one of the options I have choose. I would try to resupply my gold stock as much is possible so more people will be able to transfer it.

[FAQ] (further question will be updated)
Is it a secured option?

I would like to make the transfer as much secured as it is possible. To transfer good I would use MC and is not nessecary to transfer all the gold at one time. Personally I don't like to scam people because it affect the public opinion of you and your country and benefits are usually low.

How long you have been operating?

Recently I have decided to make such service just because I have seen a lot of poeple wanted to transfer money from their rl world to here. And as a fact the money is easly obtainable in this service I came up with the idea for a good business.

Why I am not giving cash first?
Many people were offering me lots of cash on RL but they refuse to pay first and as soon I gave them a cash they log out, so from no one if you not giving cash first just don't bother to text me.

What are the exchange values:
Optional pvp : 1KK - 6cc
Open pvp: 1KK - 4CC
Hardcore pvp: Unavailable
Preview World (aurora): Unavailable
How the transfer is being processed:

Step 1:
Make an PM to me on forum telling how much money you want to transfer and at which tibia world you got it.

Step 2:
Login on both of your characters using an multi-client.
Step 3:
We exchange the money by a certain amounts (you start first just for secured reasons)
Step 4:
After the transfer has been complete I would be pleased if you make a comment under this thread.

List of worlds that are available at the moment:

List of completed transfers:
Slowpokey (forum) - 100K - AURORA | 4KK - SHADOWCORES
Legendary Xiff (game) - 150K - AURORA | 6KK - SHADOWCORES
Wyborowy Ofensywnie (game) - 300K - AURORA | 12KK - SHADOWCORES
Ciapson (game) - 220K -AURORA | 8.5KK SHADOWCORES
George Washington - 100 K SECURA | 1.8KK SHADOWCORES

Last edited:
if you make a transfer option for lunara i have 1.2kk on their i would be willing to transfer for gold here. hit me up if you ever want some lunara cash :D

WT is now active, however from now on I am only accepting cash on Secura

Last edited:
Back