• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling WORLD TRADE: My Tibia cash - Your shadowcores

Status
Not open for further replies.

deloria

In love with the Universe
Reaction score
mqmqGb.png
ZkVRPt.png
-jSs7C.png

Q5QCbk.png

Q5QCbk.png

I am here again, starting over on shadowcores. I am willing to trade the amount of cash that i currently have on a few servers for a decent amount of cash on shadowcores.

MY RULES:
  • I will meet you ingame.
  • We will talk about the deal here, on shadowcores.
  • I'm not giving first. You will be ignored directly if you tell me to go first.
  • We will either trade ingame whenever i am online or via parcel (which means you'll send a parcel to me, with the amount of cash that you want, and with the amount of cash you're sending).
  • If you don't trust me, we can make the deal in a few parts (we will talk about that ingame).

Click on the buttoms above for more information.
The only way to contact me now is catching me online on shadowcores: Amazing Wayne

1oNUId.png

Last edited:
@Rick_95
Click on "Buy cash" to check on which servers i'm holding the cash and the amount i have :)

No more cash on Refugia right now, but i still got cash on other servers

Might be gathering more cash these days on each server, will see :)

EDIT:
I got also over 40000000 gp (40kk) on Hexana.net, contact me if interested ;)

Last edited:
Q5QCbk.png

if1V]k.png

Q5QCbk.png

Amount of cash that i own:
Nothing.

Price:
There is no current offer available.

How to buy:
To buy cash, you must contact me ingame (Amazing Wayne).

NOTE: The prices will always be the same. I'm also willing to get more cash on these servers whenever you want, just pm me on forums/ingame.

Q5QCbk.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back