• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

world transf

theduck

Reaction score
I'm trying to do something to pass the players and their items from one server to the other does anyone have any ideas?

could you be more detailed do you want to transfer character to another world? or you want to transfer accounts+characters to another server

could you be more detailed do you want to transfer character to another world? or you want to transfer accounts+characters to another server

Well, my idea is to transfer players from one world to another world that already has many players ..
so I can not just copy and paste the precise table changes the ids of the world players to each other so it does not conflict but I'm out of ideas

Well, my idea is to transfer players from one world to another world that already has many players ..
so I can not just copy and paste the precise table changes the ids of the world players to each other so it does not conflict but I'm out of ideas
change player id before copying.

if you want you could just tell the people that are playing on the first world to create new characters on the second world and you could give them same skills items but takes Time if you got many players ^^

Large companies and sites does this all the time. All you do is write a query which reads the values from one table and writes it to another (minus the unique entries such as ID). The fact that you need to read and write two tables (characters and items) might make it a bit more complicated, but still possible.

I suggest you clone both databases and install them on a testing platform, then test your way to a fully functional script that transfers everything correctly, and then implement it on production (after making backups of course).

Back