• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WorldTrade - Saphira -> Nova!

Just0ne

Reaction score
Hii, i want to world trade my items from Saphira to items on Nova, i got items for 200k, and money for like 200k to ^^
Contact me if your intressted!

Don't join Nova unless you are known/got friends there or really want to.
I've played there since I started tibia, I can only say it's full of power abusers, scammers, botters & more.

However that's just my input :p

make a world transfer, much more safer..

I did. I rather pay 20 euro (or what the price was now again) to transfer items for 1kk than risk losing half or more of my items because I tired world trade

make a world transfer, much more safer..

I did. I rather pay 20 euro (or what the price was now again) to transfer items for 1kk than risk losing half or more of my items because I tired world trade

for 20 euro you can get arround 2kk? :D

^ who said u had to give all ur money at once? heard about taking security steps? 1. give just 10k a time. and be sure he got the money on the server you want ur money on. never failed.

:p I would rather use the world transfer that cipsoft offers rather then findin a world trader(non trusted). The world trader offers not much security while cipsoft offers 100% security. :p

:p 10k to some people is alot you know especially people who dont know how to make money that quickly.

Back